a turtle, a train and double trouble

you'd been in the van for a little while now, exhausted from your first mission and also thoughts of your own little private mission we're coursing through your brain.

"mista my goddamn hand!"

abbacchio's outburst shook you from your peaceful gaze out the window, you jutted towards the ruckus and saw mista on the other end of it.

"what, giorno fixed it?" he shrugged abbacchio off after grabbing the mysterious key from him and inspecting it himself.

"it was reattached literally an hour ago, it still hurts you little runt!"

you giggled at abbacchio's angry face, his eyes shot over to you and his whole face seemed to change at the sight of your smile. he quickly turned away with a groan and leaned against the window with his weird regenerated hand.

you leaned your head on mista's shoulder, at first you didn't mean to do it and were worried he'd be uncomfortable but he actually hummed in affirmation. you looked up towards his face and gave him a weak smile, to your surprise he patted your head.

"you must be tired huh?" he whispered down to you in his soft voice. you nodded, remembering the many times your future version of mista had carried you to your bed when you would fall asleep in the library from studying too hard or when he'd carry you back to base from a fight, telling you how brave you'd been and how stupid.

there was always an unspoken love between you and mista, strictly sibling like love of course, but nevertheless love. he was the reason you'd been found, he helped you on your feet again and gave you a place to call home, as well as a job and family to cherish.
looking at the mista in front of you, you could see he was still a bit more immature and a little lesser than the one you know, but the warmth you'd felt from your mista was present in this mista and that's all you needed right now.

the drive wasn't too long, you arrived at florence train station and were ready to board the train from florence to venice. you all piled onto the front carriage of the train, giorno and bucciarati still on the platform searching for the package that the key would unlock, but to no avail could he figure out what it was.
giorno took note of bucciarati's frustration and realised that the train would be departing at a moments notice.

"bucciarati the train is leaving soon, shall we wait for the next one?" he queried, bucciarati only sighed.

"no, that would only waste more time. please get on i'll be right there." he informed the teen, giorno obeyed his capo and stepped into the carriage.

from where you were standing, it looked like the train might take off without bucciarati on board, but at the last second he managed to jump onto the train and you suddenly found yourself somewhere else, completely disoriented.

"what the hell is this?" narancia grumbled, furrowing his brows at his strange new surroundings.

you seemed to have been transported to a lounge area of some sorts, a hologram of the man we met when searching for trish appeared and explained what we were to do next. this boss guy really did not anyone to find him or his daughter, no sloppy work done here at all it made you truly afraid to know that eventually you would have to face him with the rest of your friends by your side. you turned to bucciarati after the briefing from the dead hologram man and he elaborated.

"it's a turtle with a stand, it will help us to be discreet on our mission." bucciarati explained, everyone seemed to nod in understanding and began snooping around.

"hey! there's juice and ice in here!" you heard mista call from the other side of the lounge area, you turned to see him with his head inside the small cooler rummaging through.