Chapter Three

Queens had grown used to the two figures that swung from rooftop to rooftop, one of them occasionally disappearing as he blended in with the clouds. The grey and red partners in crime glided along the skyline like shooting stars as they laughed together and overlooked the busy city below them. Their crime fighting services were always needed, whether there was someone stealing a bike or breaking into a bank.

"What's that?" Harrison shouted, pointing at a yellow car that was stuck in traffic. "That guy is littering!" The boy answered his own question as he hung off a light post above the street.

"Do what you do best, Inviso-Boy." Peter called back from a different light post. Harrison's eyes were concealed by his mask but he still rolled them dramatically as he climbed down the pole, tapping the circle on his suit as he went. Harrison started to turn invisible as his superpower kicked in, hiding him from the world. The only other person that could see him, other than himself, was Peter.

The yellow car rolled forwards slightly as traffic moved, leaving the fast food garbage to perish on the cracked asphalt. Harrison crouched down beside the car, trying not to cough as his face was engulfed in a cloud of cigarette smoke coming from the car.

"Excuse me, Sir. You really shouldn't litter." Harrison said loudly as he picked up the garbage and dropped it through the open window of the car and into the lap of the driver.

"Hey! What the Hell?" The man outraged, holding both of his arms out as he stared at his lap. Harrison jumped on top of the car for dramatic effect before getting down and running across the road towards the curb. He quickly climbed up a fire escape to the roof of a building, Stark technology in his suit enabling him to move quickly without falling.

Peter used his web shooters to swing across the street, landing beside a now visible Harrison on the rooftop.

"Good work! He didn't see you for a second." Peter grinned he reached a hand up. The two boys high fived as they chuckled with each other.

"That's the point of being invisible, Pete." Harrison replied, draping an arm over the Spider Boy's shoulders.

Peter and Harrison stood on the edge of the building, watching the city below them. It was peaceful to be so still while the world was in constant motion. The hustle and bustle of Queens was enough to make anyone's head spin and the boys enjoyed taking a break from the chaos.

"Do you feel like going on a trip?" Peter asked, looking over at Harrison. Both boys still had their masks on but by the way the eyes on Peter's mask were squinting, Harrison could tell he was smiling ear to ear.

"Yeah, where?" Harrison replied. A trip in Peter's books could mean either going down the street or traveling across the country. Spider-Man liked to always be on the move.

"How about Upstate? You can thank Mister Stark for the suit." Peter suggested. He hadn't been to the Avengers Compound in a while, and Harrison had only been once when he first met the genius behind Iron Man.

"That's pretty far, isn't it?" The boy in the grey super suit pointed out, remembering how long the car ride was to go Upstate New York.

"Yeah, but we have all day. Right?" Peter shrugged as he spoke, trying to convince Harrison that it would be a good idea. The boys had nothing else planned for the day except stay in Queens and follow through with their regular routine.

"Fine, but we have to stop for lunch on the way." Harrison agreed to the plan on the condition that they'd stop for food.

"Lunch is my middle name." Spider-Man replied before he fired a strand of web across the street, swinging himself to a different rooftop and leaving Harrison behind.