Chapter 1

"So how's your new home?" Asked a voice over the phone.

"It's okay. The crime rates are off the charts tho." Responded a voice with earphones so nobody could hear his conversation.

"Ha, What did you expect? Rainbows and butterflies?" Sounded the sharp pitched voice through the phones. The boy held on to a pole to stop himself from falling over due to the shaking.

He sighed. "No, at least it is not as boring as Skulkers tea parties. I mean come on, glue in a cup!?" He responded exaggerated. The voice on the other side laughed the laugh that was typically for him in the boys ears.

"You couldn't talk for two seconds, ha, idiot, you fell for it, fool." The boy pouted.

"At least I didn't get stuck in a video game." He said like a petulant child. The voice stopped laughing his maniacal laugh.

"Hey, that's low." He protested.

"Well at least you learned a lesson, but I was fourteen." The teen smirked. "You, the supposed master of everything teens use, were defeated by a teen. Isn't that just hilarious?" He asked in a rhetorical question. The other side of the line huffed.

"HANDS IN THE AIR, MOVE AND IT IS YOUR HEAD." A voice outside of the conversation called. The teen looked at the commotion and saw a guy with a stubble beard and a black cliche criminal hat. His other partner was probably his son, he had his face covered and normal clothes.

"Hear, told you the criminal activities are of the chart, second time I see a crime today." The teen continued his conversation like nothing happened and it was just a movie they were talking about.

"Oh, you poor soul. Should I give you some in-tech-legence to help you through." The teen facepalmed.

"Seriously?" He moaned in agony. He could practically see the other side smirking smugly.

"You there, are you calling the cops?" Asked the older of the two robbers through clenched teeth. Said boy sighed.

"No, I'm on the phone so excuse me." He said while redirecting the gun pointed at him.

"You brat." The man said as he pointed the gun at the boy and was about to pull the trigger. Before he had a chance the teen tipped his gun away and punched him in his gut, grabbed the arm that was swinging to his hurt stomach, twisted it to the backside and broke the arm and dislocated the shoulder. A quick chop to the neck made man stop screaming and dropping to the floor, unconscious. He did it al with one hand while continuing his conversation.

"So you're really excited for that new game?" He said like nothing happened. He heard a maniacal laughter on the earphones and a technology-ghost-fangirl that went into every detail about why he was excited.

The younger boy that was collecting valuables from passengers went white but drew a little knowledge from god knows where and started talking to the annoyed teen. "What did you do."

Glad to get a distraction from his bantering friend he turned around. "Calling a techno geek." He said with a straight face. The boy took his gun and planning to avenge his father shot. The teen dodged the bullet and screamed annoyed at his phone. "Jeesh, shut up, being attacked hear."

"My fan girl moment is more important." He got as an answer. He sighed and ran towards the boy, dodging one other bullet that he misfired, not that hard. He also chopped the boy in his neck and he sank to his knees. His eyes closed and unseeing crashed to the ground. The passengers that had pressed themselves to the walls came out and looked at the unconscious forms of the two people.

"How... did he just?" One of The passengers asked. The teen was calling again.

"Oh, com on Danny. Gotta listen to me." The voice whined. Danny deadpanned.

"No." 

"Ha, Okay, And again, you know it's a big project in the entire zone. You sure you don't want to pick up the accessories?" The voice sighed in defeat.

"No."

"But the old prunes are kinda stressed."

"Maybe we should scare them with a big scare, remember that time Ember did her guitar solo in front of their doors?" He said sniggering.

"Ha, I amplified those." The voice bragged. Danny sighed but told him that he stood by his decision. "Well, if you're sure, bye, success in this new place." After that the phone hang up. At that moment the doors of the metro opened and he walked out, ignoring the bewildered faces of the passengers.

The police that was waiting on the outside was just as bewildered when a teen walked out with his hands in his pockets and earphones in his ears, listening to a song. "They're inside." He pointed before resuming his walk.

The police came in action and one turned around to question the boy but he saw his back disappearing at the stairs.

Danny walked towards his new apartment. He just moved in, and it wasn't bad, even if he said so himself. He laid down and did nothing until it was evening. He just watched tv, are chips, ordered dinner for today and tinkered on things. It was his job to repair broken things, hack into companies and point weak points and identify things for the police. Even they admitted he was the best you could find. So his income was quite the good one for a commoner. He was still bored most of the time, he was educated by the one who knew everything about technology, so what he did and his speed, was a slug speed for him. He could go faster if he wanted.

When evening fall, he turned into his spectre form and floated through the city in a bored manner. He always made himself invisible and intangible, so he was practically in another spectral plane and no one knew he was there, wouldn't want a visit of two birds now would he.

It was an ordinary night. A few bank robberies here, murders (that he prevented thanks to his obsession.) there, people running over the roofs in comic costumes.

Normal day.

He rather liked it. When you lived what he had lived, you appreciated the small things in life. Even though the reason he came to this place was because he was bored. This dimension was truly funny, they had real life superhero's. In this city, a good example, had a birds nest that kept them safe. He had lived here for two months, in this very city. He made it a pass time to find out who the superhero's were. They had better covers then he had when he was a superhero. The first he found out was superman. It was the easiest. He only needed to instal a face recognition software and hack into the city security network. Nothing more nothing less. But com'n he only shaved and takes of his glasses. He only couldn't figure out the Shazam guy, green lantern and those hawks. The rest was easy. What he means is that, how many people in Gotham are so rich they can make all those fancy gadgets. At least the progress of superhero kindergarten is fun. After a few hours of watching the city progress in a bored manner he flew back. He needed his three hours of sleep after all.