Chapter 4

"Someone's hacking into the watchtower." Superman called as soon as Batman and robin arrived.

"Status report." Commanded the dark knight.

"None of us can stop this person, every time we try to counter him, he just pushes through like it is nothing." Robin hurried to the main frame and tried to stop him or her, Batman soon following.

"It's no use, we need a better hacker. This guy is to good." Batman nodded in defeat. They really did need someone better.

"Get the best hackers you can find." He paused for a second. "Take this guy to." He sent a file to superman and said man nodded. He flew off with a concerned Diana and speedster after him.

Batman and Robin formed a good team, but they were losing. If the others didn't come back quickly, they would lose the tower. "So this is the watchtower? Disappointing. I expected a big alien corps dancing the tango with a purple armadillo." Came a voice. Multiple footsteps where heard.

"Shut up kid, there are superheroes here, it's awesome and an honour, it's amazing." A bubbly but male voice sounded next.

"Sour puss." Murmured the first voice. Ten people who weren't superheroes walked into the room. The boy Batman saw in his company one of them.

"You know what to do, can you do it?" Asked superwoman. The boy from Bruce's company began to laugh after a few seconds.

"Oh my clockwork." He calmed down a little. "Do you have a signal here, for a phone call?"

"Yes, But there are more important things now." Sneered Batman. Ignoring Batman he took his phone out and pushed Robin out of the way while dialling a number. He began typing and keeping the intruder at bay. The other hackers could barely follow what he was doing.

"Hey, with Danny." He waited for a second before laying the phone down and set it on the speaker.

"Danny, already calling? Finally appreciating the master of all that is technological?" A rough laugh sounded. "I'm sorry, busy, I think they finally found a decent hacker."

Danny sighed. "Are you by chance hacking the watchtower?" A surprised sound on the other side.

"How do you know?!" Danny snorted and murmured something that sounded like 'as if I could mistake your work' and improved his efforts.

"Stop this immediately, you're committing a crime." Wonder Woman her voice sounded.

The rough laugh sounded again. "How did my sweet little Danny come into contact with superheroes. Don't tell me you pulled the same stunt as with spectra?"

Danny laughed. "No, don't even know how they know me. But how about a match, winner gets twenty UMTD 40 and can call first dips on lunch lady's first meal with Christmas." The other caller laughed.

"Staking it high now? Deal." The other end of the phone let out a disastrous laugh.

"Kid, stop playing, this is serious. Tell your friend to stop." Batman Said.

"And why push me of my place. There are nine other hackers here, maybe they won't befriend the enemy." A sour Robin said. Danny ignored it began the game. Fierce blows were exchanged, harsh but well received banter over the phone and dark speeches by the heroes.