the day i finally saw them...

A/N : Most of this fan fic ( especially this part ) will be chronologically and factually correct however of course I have to add some parts in that didn't happen - enjoy!

1996:
Diary Entry:
Im a massive Oasis fan and have finally managed to get tickets to see my favourite band in concert at Maine Road on their second night at the stadium.
I've always fancied the lead singer, Liam Gallagher but i know I'll never be able to get with him - no matter how much i want to... Im only 18 almost 19 and he's 23 almost 24. That's 5 years between us , there's no chance he'd go out with someone as young as me.

Your P.O.V.
It was finally the day i would see them. I threw on my Oasis t-shirt, a cropped leather jacket, my black skirt and my Doc Martens, grabbed a bag, put on my make up and made my way down the streets of Manchester to Maine Road, excitement bursting out of me.

A few hours later:
It was time. I stood in my space at the front, back and arms aching through standing there for so long - i had to get there early or I wouldn't be at barrier! In just a few moments my favourite people would be entering the stage.
The crowd started to cheer and out came Noel Gallagher he started to do that praying motion with his arms as if he worshipped us - i cheered and screamed but I longed to see Liam.
Then, out he came, holding a bottle with his blue umbro jumper on which i loved on him more than anything id seen him wearing in pictures before. Finally, he was there in front of me! I screamed louder than ever and went crazy! He was so much more handsome in real life.
I partied the night away screaming and singing, staring at Liam in awe and jumping up and down!
Then they sang my favourite song - it had been about 40 minutes and they started to play Champagne Supernova and my eyes began to fill up. This song meant so much to me. I couldn't stop staring at Liam throughout it, then out of nowhere as he sat down on the stage, he began to stare back at me ( see picture above ) i couldn't believe it. He did it for a good few seconds and then stood up and leaned down to a bald security guard and whispered something into his ear.
I just pulled a confused look but thought of it as nothing - my favourite person ever had just stared at me. What a night.
The concert came to an end and the crowd started to part ways when the bald security guard approached me...
'Liam asked me to tell you that he'd like you to go backstage and meet him.' He said.
'What? Me? Are you sure?'
'Yes you, he said the girl with the oasis shirt and leather jacket - that's you miss.'
'Wow okay, erm which way do I go?'
'Give me your hand I'll help you over the barrier and onto the stage and you can go through the side of the stage.'
And so he did, I was going to meet my idol...

A/N : thank you for reading! I hope this was okay! It's quite cliche but this is my first fan fiction! I look forward to posting more parts! ❤️