truth or dare?

This episode is a bit strange in my opinion but I still like it , enjoy!

I had watched the guys' rehearsals and we had tea(dinner) out somewhere quiet for my birthday, the Sweden show happened, it was amazing but before I knew it it was over, it was such a good show however, my mind couldn't stop thinking about the fact I'd been so silly.
Who's baby was it? I hoped it was Liams. I couldn't bare to wait until after knebworth but there was nobody else, I had to just try a pregnancy test when I got back to England and hope I was over reacting.

We would take a flight home that night and get to a house rented out by the band, like Noel had done in Manchester, this one was bigger and nicer however.
I wasn't very talkative on the way back to England and Liam occasionally asked me if I was okay, I responded with "just tired."
The thought was eating me up. I could barely look after myself and Liam nevermind a baby, I didn't have a job anymore and yeah Liam was practically rich but what if the baby was Damon's? Damon wouldn't want me and I just wanted Liam, what would I do?
There were several times I felt like crying on that journey home but I held it back, I needed to know if I was pregnant before jumping to conclusions.

We finally got to the airport after a horrible flight.
"I'm just nipping in the chemist for more paracetamol, I'll meet you outside?" I told Liam.
"I'll come with you."
"No, no it's alright, wait here for me then?"
"Okay I'll wait here, are you okay?"
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."
Liam waited outside of the chemist while I went in and got paracetamol, so it looked like I wasn't lying, and a pack of pregnancy tests, I had to be sure so I bought a few just to make it more accurate and hid them in my travel bag.

We got to the house in Knebworth about an hour and a half later, the boys didn't want to sleep just yet, which I found extremely strange and annoying. So they got some drinks, sat outside by the fire pit, I put on one of Liams jumpers because it was about 3 in the morning and freezing cold, they all then decided to play a good old fashioned game of Truth or Dare. I played a long because although I wanted to know if it was true, I needed to get away from the thoughts and if I sneaked off it would look suspicious.
So me, Liam, Noel, Bonehead, Guigsy and Alan started to think of our best questions and dares.
Noel spoke first "right, y/n you ask first."
"Erm, Bonehead, Truth or Dare?"
"I'll go for dare." He said with a confident smirk.
"I dare you to kiss Guigsy." Guigsy shuffled in his seat, I giggled and Liam clapped.
"Alrite then" Bonehead quickly got up from his chair and did so. Guigsy didn't look very happy when he'd been kissed but I suppose he could always get one of us back for it.
Just as I thought that he asked me, "y/n, truth or dare?"
"Gwon I'll have a dare." I replied and instantly regretted it.
"Give Liam a lap dance."
"My pleasure." I winked. Liam looked happy.
Noel started to sing the song 'You Can Leave Your Hat On.' As I got to Liam, I danced in front of him, touching his lap every now and then, I felt him get more into it, as did I. I ran my hands from his hair to his lap kissing his neck at the same time. Liam stared at me in awe, I gave him a passionate kiss as he gave in and grabbed me in all different places and when I'd finished and turned around allll of the boys were staring too.
"Fuck me." Gasped Noel.
"Oi, fuck off." Liam snapped.
I sat down gracefully and felt quite proud I must say.
Now it was Noel's turn, "rkid, truth or dare?"
"I'll have truth."
"What's your thoughts on kids?"
"In general or like if I were to have one of me own?" Liam looked confused.
"Like if you were a dad?"
Liam laughed, I looked at the floor. "Well, I mean, one day but not right now, they'd piss me off at the minute, it's just not a good time, I can't even drive nevermind have a kid to look after. Anyway, next person."
"I'm getting so tired, I'm gonna go to bed, you guys can keep playing but I'm gonna go upstairs, I'll see you all in the morning. Night lads." I got up from my seat, Liam gave my hand a quick pull and gave me a kiss.
"Night, gorgeous."
"Goodnight."
I went into the kitchen and slid down the wall, tears streaming from my eyes. I had to know if I was over reacting, I picked up the pregnancy tests from my bag and went into the bathroom, I sat on the toilet and peed on each one in gaps of ten minutes. Now I had to wait. I got up from the toilet and sat on the floor, my back against the door.
The thoughts came rushing back. If I was pregnant Liam would end up leaving me or telling me to get an abortion but I couldn't destroy a potential life, I totally got why people did it but I just couldn't. I was 19 and could possibly be pregnant, what had I done.
It had been about 40 minutes since the last one, I was too scared to look.
I finally got the willpower and picked all three up. I looked.

All positive

All positive. I was pregnant. Who's baby though? Damon's or Liam's?
I put the pregnancy tests back in the box and then broke down crying.
When I thought about the missed period and when I'd conceived, I was probably about 4weeks pregnant. Luckily enough I hadn't smoked or drank but what was I gonna do? I had to tell them after the show tomorrow night.

I got into bed and closed my eyes, cradling my stomach. I didn't sleep. Liam came in the room about an hour later and kissed me on the head before going to sleep himself.
This was going to ruin our lives.