damon.

Warning: ⚠️ alcohol, drug use, cheating, and smut ⚠️
( sorry if these trigger anybody, I'll never go into too much detail and nothing will ever get abusive or graphic, I'll make it enjoyable and never end up too negative x )

I got into the venue , Liam had disappeared, I couldn't see him over the crowd of people. Where he was I have no idea, I just hope it wasn't a) with another girl or b) killing Damon. I walked towards the back of the room and found a table where it was quiet and had few lights, I felt more comfortable there. I stayed there most of the night, had some drinks and as I sat sipping my Baileys and Ice, a strong yet soft hand touched my shoulder.
I turned around, there he was, with his blonde messy fringe and big blue eyes, every girl in Britain would long to be this close to him right now.
'Are you Liam's girlfriend?' He said in his slow, deep, charming voice. You could listen to him talk all day and never get bored, it was so soothing. I looked at him in awe. He was stunning. Then I snapped out of the trance and said "yes I am, my names y/n , but I have no idea where he is or if he even wants to be with me anymore."
He sat down beside me and looked at me sympathetically.
"Well why's that? You don't have to tell me, I just had to ask why he wouldn't want to be with someone as gorgeous as you are."
He was so good with his words, i blushed slightly.
"Well basically, funny you ask actually, he kept asking about you and if you'd shown up and I just asked him why he cared about you so much if he hated you and why he hated you, I never got a proper answer so I shouted at him about how it's his fault this 'feud' is going on and you didn't do anything wrong! He didn't like it and said 'fuck you then' and disappeared."
"Liam has always been opinionated and arrogant and I don't blame him but exactly, I wasn't being sarcastic at the Brits you know. They're a great band and now we just go along with it because who wouldn't? It's entertaining." He explained, then he put his hand on my leg and said "thanks for sticking up for me, not many people do that because of how Liam can be and considering he's your boyfriend, I really appreciate it. You seem like a lovely girl. He's lucky to have you."
"It's okay," I barely got my words out, the touch of his hand on my leg and the strong eye contact threw me off. "I actually got given a picture of him with a girl today, apparently it was a few days ago."
"That must be hard. Doesn't surprise me but that's not up to me to talk about. What are you going to do?"
"I have no bloody idea. I should've known this would happen. I always end up with the lads that use me. I thought he was genuine." I looked down at the floor. I felt like I was gonna cry.
"y/n" he sympathetically mumbled, he lifted my chin up, pulled a strand of hair from my face and looked right into my eyes. You could get lost in his eyes, they were gorgeous. He leaned in , before he could go any further I  said "not here, I want to go somewhere else."
"Okay, we can do that, I'm staying in this hotel, you can come to my room if you want?"
"Yeah okay." I replied.
We sneaked around the back of the room so that nobody would see us. This felt so wrong and hypocritical but for some reason it also felt right. Liam would probably be doing the same right now anyway. I hadn't seen him all night. We got into Damon's hotel room, there were little bits of tin foil on the side and two lighters with packets of what looked like heroin next to them. "Damon, are these yours?"
"Oh shit, I forgot about them. Yeah, they are, I'm sorry do you want me to move them?"
"No," I have no idea why I said it or what made me say it but I did, "I want to try it."
"What? Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm sure."
"Okay then." He gave me the foil with the heroin on, a lighter to hold underneath it and a round tube to inhale it. We did it together, I inhaled the drugs and at first I coughed but afterwards I felt, sort of free, euphoric, happy, relaxed. None of which id felt this past day. Damon looked the same but still kind of normal, normal to me anyway, maybe this was his normality and he was one of the lucky ones, who wasn't TOO effected by it.
I felt a bit dizzy, like someone else was taking control of my body but I felt present at the same time.
I walked over to Damon, looked him dead in the eye and said "I want you."
"Oh, do you now?" he said back with that legendary smirk.
I started to kiss him passionately, he had the softest lips. I then got onto the bed, mid-kiss, and pulled him with me. I turned him around so I was on top and grinded against his hips, causing his body to tell me what it wanted. I took control and undressed him slowly, as I got to his pants he put his head back into the pillows, before that he'd watched me. I teased him at first and then gave him everything he wanted. He repeated my name several times indicating that I was doing the right things.
"y/n, y/n, come here." he said slowly and breathlessly.
I climbed over him kissing his body as I went up, when I got face to face to him he flipped me around, so now he was over me, ready to give me what i wanted. He undressed me and placed kisses all over my body like I'd done to him, leaving a mark near my neck. I'd have to cover that up. He then circled my entrance making my breathing go heavier.
"Damon..." Then before I knew it he was inside of me, my head rolled back, it felt better than any feeling I'd felt before, that was probably because I was high though. We both let what we were feeling leave our mouths , Damon's big eyes staring at me all through it, sweat dripping from his forehead. He was gorgeous.
"Is.. this.. okay?" He asked in between breaths and grunts.
"Perfect." He leaned down and kissed me.
He was so cute and considerate.
"Faster, go faster." He nodded and did what I'd asked. Now it grew more intense, louder and better. Then Damon released inside of me. Before I knew it he'd pulled out and crashed next to me.
"Was that alright?"
"Perfect." He kissed me and we lay together trying to get our breath back, the room spinning around me.
I got a massive wave of guilt rushing over me. I just cheated on my boyfriend, Liam Gallagher, with Damon Albarn. A few months ago I would've just stared at my pictures of them on the wall hoping to see them in concert one day and now look. Was I using it all to my advantage? Did I just use Damon? Did he use me? I don't know, I just hoped this wouldn't be the last time I saw Damon. He was the sweetest guy I'd ever met and friends or more, I wanted to stay in touch, he treated me how a woman should be and I admired that about him. But how was I gonna go back to Liam knowing what I'd done....

A/N : a lot happened in this one , I'm sorry about the cheating and Drug Use, if you are suffering from addiction please get help, there is a way out I promise ❤️ you can do it.
Disclaimer: I have never and will never use drugs or cheat. I simply knew what to write about the drugs because of research and documentaries about celebrities that have used Heroin, Cocaine etc. It is NOT based on any sort of personal experience as I have never and will never use drugs, if you know me you will know that I'm 100% not lying when I say that. I know what to write for smut because of past fan fictions I've read. And also, please, do not cheat. If you aren't happy, tell the person you're with, don't cause heartbreak for anyone wether they deserve it or not ❤️ hope you enjoyed! x