my birthday pt3 "what the f**k have i done?"

Last birthday part now I promise! This is a goood one - enjoy!

I started to play my brand new SIGNED John Lennon vinyl. I couldn't believe he had gotten that for me. We'd been together just over a month and with everything that happened with Damon I couldn't believe he might actually be THAT in love with me.
I joined Liam on the bed and put my hand on his chest and my leg over his body.
"I'm gonna marry you." He suddenly said.
I looked up at him. "Are you?" I smiled.
"Yeah. You're the one, I just know it. You're gorgeous n I wanna spend the rest of me life with ya."
"Aw Liam."
"Want a bath?" I knew why he wanted a bath.
"Yeah alright."
He got up and went into the bathroom , I decided to quickly sort my new phone out while the bath was running.

I'd just sorted it as the bath stopped and I heard the water move as if Liam had already gotten in.
I walked into the bathroom, I was right, he was already in.
"Lemme see ya then."
I shut the door and took off my shirt. I didn't have a bra on.
Liam loved my body whereas I didn't like it so much.
I always felt uncomfortable but knowing how much he loved it made me feel better.
Then I took off my shorts and underwear his eyes following my hands.
"You're absolutely fuckin gorgeous."
"Thank you."
I stepped into the bath.
"How did I get so lucky?" He asked me.
"You? What about me?! You're the sweetest, most caring, most gorgeous guy I've ever met."
Liam moved me by my waist he turned me around so that I was laying on his stomach. He traced my spine with his finger.
I lay how I was on his chest for ages and then flipped around so that my back was now pressing against him.
He put his hands on my midriff.
"Liam, whoah I'm so bloated, we really need to stop eating out so much I'm putting on weight! The newspapers are gonna call me fat!"
"Shurrup, you're beautiful no they won't. Everyone gets bloated now and then."
"I suppose."
We messed around for a bit and then got out of the bath, I got dried and but on a robe the hotel had provided. As I walked back into the main part of the room I had an urge to be sick again.
I ran back into the bathroom, Liam looked confused. I then started to be sick, again.
Liam came in. "You aren't right, you. You need a doctor or somethin."
"Nooo no it's fine. Ill text Damon, i sorted my phone out."
"Right alright. Make sure he don't start flirtin' with ya or I'll knock him out."
"Don't worry he won't."
I was sick a couple more times, brushed my teeth and texted Damon's number.
I put: hi Damon, it's y/n. Hopefully you'll remember me haha, I was just wondering is it normal to keep being sick after the heroin? Even after a few weeks. Thanks.
Almost immediately ( after about 3 minutes ) I got a reply.
"The posh fellas text ya back." Liam said handing me my phone.
Hi, of course I remember you. Yes that's normal I believe. I was never sick but I've known some people to be. A few weeks after is a long time but everyone's body is different I suppose. Hope you're well and happy birthday, I'm at Knebworth on Saturday! Thought I'd come and watch, I hope Liam doesn't mind, see you both there!
I put back:
It'll be nice to see you again. I'm alright just been being sick but I'm not surprised to be honest, no more drugs for me aha. See you soon, thanks, bye!
After about a minute he replied again:
Aw, feel better soon. Seeya.
"He said it's normal, so it's nothing to worry about and he's coming to Knebworth on Saturday."
That show was gonna be HUGE, only about a day and a half to go but we'd be spending tomorrow there too after a flight home tonight after the show. 2.5million people applied for tickets to Knebworth, including myself a couple of months back but I didn't get them. That didn't matter though because now I was going!
( A/N: I'm gonna pretend it was only one night as I don't want to drag it on too much. )
"For fuck sake. He's not is he?"
"Yeah, I know you two are very different people but he is a nice guy and don't worry, I want you and only you. Nobody else, ever, okay?" I leaned on his chest, he was laying next to me on the bed.
"Yeah." He kissed me but didn't look impressed. If I hadn't of been there, there'd be no chance of Damon being allowed in.

A few hours later:
Me and Liam had had a sleep and done what we'd usually do for a few hours when there was a bang on the door.
"Oi, Liam, it's rehearsals, get your arse downstairs in 10 minutes, there's a little club at the bottom of this hotel so we're gonna practice down there." It was Bonehead.
"'Rite, seeya in a minute."  Liam shouted.
"You comin?" He asked me.
"I'll get some proper clothes on and then I'll make my way down."
"Alright." Liam left the room after about 5 minutes.
As I was getting dressed I realised that I was bloated again, I usually got like this with periods. Then I realised, I hadn't had one in sooo long. I had a diary of when I got them and carried it with me everywhere. I got it out of my suitcase and checked it. I hadn't had a period in 6 weeks.
"What the fuck?" I mumbled. Wait...
there was no way. I was mad. I thought about when me and Liam had sex. It was four weeks ago. He didn't use a condom. Me and Damon slept together the day after. He didn't use a condom either. The first time I was so eager I forgot and the second time I was so drunk and drugged up that I forgot.
I sat on the toilet my head in my hands staring at the floor. Surely not. There was no way I, a 19 year old fangirl, was pregnant with either Liam Gallagher's or Damon Albarn's baby. Maybe my period was just messed up and I was bloated because it was coming soon. Being sick was also a symptom but it could of been the drugs! I didn't know. As soon as we got back home to England and travelled to Knebworth I was taking a pregnancy test, however it would ruin the biggest show of my boyfriend's bands' lives. I had to wait until afterwards, this was so scary and I couldn't tell anyone. What the fuck have I done?

Oh no...
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈