i'm ready.

I made it to the address on the note, approached the door and knocked. I heard someone fumbling with the door handle and then it slowly opened revealing a tired yet good looking Noel.
'Are you rkid's bird?'
'Erm, i mean it's not 'official' but if you wanna call me that then.'
'Whats your name, it's easier if I know.'
'I'm Y/N.'
'Y/N, right okay, well if rkid ever treats you like a dick'ed just tell me an I'll sort him out, alright?'
'Yeah okay.' I said with a laugh and he smiled and let me in.
It was a small little house with average furniture, I heard that Noel was just renting this place for a couple of days while they stayed here in Manchester. So that's why it wasn't decorated that well. There was guitars and notepads with scribbling on everywhere, I knew they'd belong to Noel for certain. There were also tables full of drugs, cigarettes and alcohol. That made me feel a bit uncomfortable considering Id never tried drugs before and had been brought up not to. I suppose I was a lot more mature than people of my age were.
'He's upstairs, first room on your right , you'll have to knock really loud, he's listening to Lennon.'
'Okay, thanks Noel.' Then he sat down and started to light a cigarette.
I walked up the brown wooden stairs and got to a door that was open, that was the bathroom, there were drugs in there too, women's underwear and a pot of condoms on the sink. I'd imagined they'd brought many girls here. Was I falling into a trap? Or did Liam genuinely like me? I don't know.
Then I reached the door on my right, I could hear Working Class Hero by John Lennon playing loudly through the walls. I knocked as hard as I could. The music stopped.
'Noel fuck off I'm trying to listen to this you nob.' He snapped.
'It's me.' I said back.
'Oh, y/n, come in'
I opened the door and got a massive whiff of smoke. I coughed a little and there he was laying on his bed, a cig in his mouth staring at the ceiling, that was until he saw me. He looked up.
'wow you look bangin'.' He said in awe, staring at me. I sat down beside his legs on the bed.
'Thank you. So, John Lennon, dyou prefer solo stuff or Beatles stuff?' I was a big fan of the Beatles, what can I say?
'band stuff, can't beat The Beatles can ya? He's the best though.'
'Nope you cant beat em, though you guys are pretty great too'
'ahaha thanks,' he replied, 'so, what'd your mum say?'
'She said I'll end up pregnant and that you'll leave me for someone else and get them knocked up, that I'm only young I don't need kids yet.' He sat up and put his hand on my leg.
'Listen, no I wont. You're not like the others. You're... you're... you're different and I really like that about ya, so I promise I won't.' He leaned in and kissed me.
'Good. Is it alright if I stay here for a couple of days.'
'Yeah, course it is.' He said, he started the record again then pulled me down to lay next to him. I snuggled into his chest and put my leg over his slightly. We lay there for what felt like ages.
Couple days later:
We were sat in his bedroom listening to records again, we loved it.
'Im gonna have a bath Liam.'
'mind if I join ya?'
'I mean you can if you want to.' I said with a smirk.
Liam got up and basically ran into the bathroom. When I got in there the bath was running with bubble bath in and there were two candles, one on the bottom left corner and one on the top right corner, he was trying to be romantic and it was cute. He was sat on the edge of the bath.
'What'd ya think?' I walked over to him, put my nose on his and said 'Gorgeous, just like you.'
I kissed him and then we both got undressed ready to get into the bath. I got in first and Liam after me, he was stunning, I felt so insecure but I tried not to show. He put both hands on my legs running them up and down them. We did have a bit of a fun but we mainly just layed in the water for the whole time until we looked like prunes.
'Liam?' I said.
'Yeah?'
'I- I think I'm ready to, you know-'
'Are you sure, love?'
'I'm sure, and I want to... tonight.'

Oooo.... 🙈🙈🙈