-01

Hello, greetings, this marks my start of editing the book lightly (07/01/22) for misspellings, punctuation errors, capitalizations, etc. Brief hello and disclaimer, everything in the book is fiction, nothing's happened in real life. 

The characters except the OCs are not mine, they're contestants from the show "Dancing High",  it's cool so check it out if you haven't. 

I'd like to apologize if some characters had to be viewed as a bad figure, it's for the plot but I'll still try to not make them look too bad, because everyone has a story, right?

Riight, so since it's a fanfic and I'm gonna have to add the OC, one real life character must go out.

:(

the OC is planned to be in Hoya's team, so I'll have to remove one of the girls from there.

One of them fits the bars set in terms of ranks in the first and second episodes, and so I had to remove Lee Eunmin ;-; (she was 16 yo on the show, imagine being talented).

It's a bit weird to write because  most of the characters here are not worldwidely known people. They indeed ARE famous but not to the extent of k-pop groups right? So yeah.

Everything in here is fictional, thanks for reading and do drop comments for a better world!  I swear I don't bite, we're cool people

Oh and i watched Dancing High like a few months or maybe a year ago so it won't and can't be that similar to the show- plus I'm adding a few events so, yeah.

But if you just recently watched the show or you know the show well, might as well hit me up? I'd need to refresh my dory mind help.

Each chapter's like around 1k words, no less, no more than 2k, unless it is stated so. The amount of chapters may be quite intimidating- gosh above 80, when ever will you manage to complete reading all of that? But really, it's quite a breeze, nothing too heavy. 

The author would recommend this read to highschoolers especially. Younglings who just wants friends, families, and a future plan. All the better if they happen to be asteroids who adore this human sunshine called Park Ji sung.  If the real world is too overwhelming, play pretend and be our somin.

I hope you enjoy your read here. If you don't feel like reading but want to get the gist of this story, go to the special last chapter, (it's not there yet, but soon, I promise) I'll have a little table of contents with three line summaries containing major spoilers there.