Chapter 3

I didn't know what to do. Nobody else spoke English. I couldn't communicate so I just wandered around. I found myself in the code room. Maps laid out on the table covered on dust. It took me an hour just to get the dust off five maps. The day came to an end and the tribe men cam and directed me to a sleeping room. It had a bed and a bench and that was it. I dozed off right away. Too tired to do anything else. I woke up and went straight to the king. He wasn't in the palace. I didn't know where else to look for him. So I ended up back in the code room. A map of the world including the place we were at now. Everything was labeled. I was glad. Now I could figure out what this place is. I had to find it next to Africa. It was the only place that wasn't labeled it made me so mad. I decided to work on the code. It had the outline of North America. Next was the outline of Brazil. Then the outline of Russia. Then Antartica. Finally it ended with the outline of Liberia. I didn't understand this line. My body started to get swallowed whole by boredom. I was about to fall asleep when I had a thought. North America =NA Brazil = B Russia = R Antartica= A and Liberia = L NA+B+R+A+L. Nabral, could that be the name of this place. I. Walked myself back to the room I slept in the night before. I couldn't sleep because of my first discovery. When I finally woke up I went straight to the king. He was at the palace this time. "Is Nabral the name of this place?" I ask. "You have done well. I believe you will save our planet." He answers me. I walk out feeling accomplished. During my second day of being in Nabral, I have already discovered something. Again I started wandering around the place. I ended up in the sculpture area. On the back of every sculpture was some sort writing. When I figure out the language I should come back. I left and ended up making baskets with some of the women.