Chapter 9

We didn't know what to do. We decided that there was no way around except to climb over. The thing felt us and starting slamming it's tail against the floor. Then steps appeared out of the wall. The thing must have hit a button to open up the steps. We ran off the beast and up the stairs. It opened up to another floor. The beast almost got Aliyah before she made it to the next floor. We used the arrows and put out all the torches as we went. We can down a long corridor where we couldn't see the end. It was probably one hundred yards long. We walked maybe 50 yards when Aliyah noticed holes in the walls. There was one hole every 5 yards. But under every hole was a pile of sticks. "Shove the sticks in the holes." Aliyah said. "Those are booby traps." So I did until we came to a stop at the end. It was a dead end. We were looking around for a button when I noticed that we forgot to put out all the torches in the corridor. We ran down the path putting out all the torches. Ran back up the corridor putting out the ones we missed. A lot actually. Then when we got to the dead end, I put out our torch. "Enter." A big deep voice said that sounded like it was coming from the walls. A door at the "dead end" opened up and we walked through. Dim blue lights were the only thing that illuminated the place. A table set right in the middle of the room had a really big key pad on it. We didn't know what to do until Aliyah found a button that said computer. A screen popped up from below the table. The screen said password needed. The eagle. I type eagle. Space. 56. Enter. It didn't work. Oh yeah. 56 went first. Space. Eagle. Enter. Stage 2 deactivated the screen read. Aliyah and I ran out of the room and back to the elevator. We reached the main floor and burst out the front doors. We called a cab to take us to the dock. Our boat was waiting for us there. We climb aboard and the men start to steer away to Nabral. I guess you can't see the boat if you can't see among. Oh well. We set sea to Nabral and I fall asleep right away.