A Hollow Entrance

A/N: Here's chapter one for ya guys. The characters from Bleach may be a bit OOC but hopefully not too much and I'll try to keep the essence of the characters intact. 

U.A Entrance Gates

Standing in front of the giant gates of the famous hero school stand three hopeful students, one boy and two girls with the male standing in the centre with the females flanking his left and right side. The boy is a tall and muscular with light blue spiky hair and light blue eyes with what seems to be green markings below his eyes. He is wearing a white hakama with a black sash and ragged white jacket with the collar of the jacket turned up, the inner lining of his jacket is black along with the sleeves rolled up and the jacket itself was left open exposing his muscular chest."Ugh why do we have to do this, we're already stronger than everyone else here". The light blue haired boy says out loud but the girl on his right side replies."We have to do this Grimmjow because father said we have to be like ever other student that wishes to come to U.A". The girl has olive skin with thick eyelashes, she has short golden blonde hair which is kept in a messy fashion with three braided locks. She is wearing a high collar jacket that covered the lower portion of her face with a zipper than ran down the front of the jacket, the jacket itself exposed the lower portion of her breasts. She is wearing a white baggy jogging bottoms with a fairly thick black cotton sash around her waist."Shut up Halibel"! The now named Grimmjow yelled as he starts to gain attention of some of the other students around, this irritates Grimmjow as he then yelled out."What are you looking at huh, you wanna fucking fight"! The wannabe students of U.A looked away in slight fear of the irate blue haired male.

Suddenly a hand rests on the left shoulder of Grimmjow as the light blue hair boy turns his head as the other girl says."Calm down Grimmjow you're starting to draw attention". Grimmjow turned to see who said that and saw a girl with hazel eyes and long green haired that reaches all the way to the middle of the girl's back. The girl also has a very curvaceous figure, there was also a red marking that ran from her left cheek across her nose to her right cheek. The girl is wearing a tight fitting long sleeved shirt with small shoulder pads and puffy cuffs, there is a black line that ran from the collar and down the left side of her chest and to the left side of the shirt along with a black sash that was tied around her waist, she also wore tight white leggings."Fine whatever lets just get this over with". Grimmjow said as both Halibel and Nel sigh as they walked towards the auditorium where the introduction to the entrance exam would be held.

Inside the Auditorium

Grimmjow, Halibel and Nel find some empty seats for them to sit down, Grimmjow takes a look around at all the hopeful U.A students, the light blue haired boy just shook his head as he whispers to Halibel and Nel. "Damn most of these wannabe's suck". Halibel lightly slaps Grimmjow in the back of the head as she replies. "That's enough Grimmjow". Grimmjow then snarls at Halibel as he pouts and turns away from the pair of girls as Nel giggled as Halibel just chuckled slightly but before they could continue their conversation someone screams. "WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMANCE! EVERYBODY SAY 'HEY' "! The person who screams this is a tall slim man with long blonde hair which is spikes upwards into a huge tuft behind his head along with a small moustache. He has rectangular eyes that are a greenish yellow colour. This man  wore a black leather jacket with a tall collar that is upturned and has studs in it along with matching black pants and knee high boots. He also sports tanned shoulder pads and a red belt along with elbow pads, he also has black fingerless gloves however the most prominent feature was the directional speaker around his neck.

"Damn Present Mic is as loud as ever huh". Grimmjow whispers as he rolls his eyes while Halibel and Nel nodded their heads. The now named Present Mic began to explain the rules of the entrance exam by saying that they had ten minutes to take down as many faux villains as they could and that each faux villain is worth a different amount of points but also saving other people from the faux villains.

Gates to the Entrance Exam

A nervous slightly below average height female with green and black is standing around looking at all the hopeful people looking to get into U.A however she spots a female who is below average height as well, this female has slender build and he shoulder length brown hair that is cut in a bob like style. The green and black haired female was about to approach the brown haired female but she was stopped by a short dark blue haired female who was above average height and was wearing glasses, this female also has a fairly muscular build and was glaring at the green and black haired female."Why are you here, hoping to interfere"? The dark blue haired female asks with a slight anger in her voice but before the conversation could continue someone places their hand on the forearm of the dark blue haired female and forcibly removes her arm from the green and black haired female. The dark blue haired female looks up to see a male of above average height with short light blue hair, this male then spoke with slight harshness."Don't you think it's a bit rude to scare someone who's trying to get to the same place as you. People who act like you are scum and don't deserve to be here". The dark blue haired female then replied."Who the hell do you think you are to talk to the younger sister of the Pro Hero Ingenium". The light blue haired male smiled as a short blonde haired female and a long green haired female flanked him, he just simply replied."My name is Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez and these are my friends Tia Halibel and Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck  and if you get in my way sister of Ingenium I'll put you down". Grimmjow, Nelliel and Halibel then left the scene that Grimmjow had created, however as they walked away someone calls out "WAIT"! As the group of three turned around they saw the green and black haired female from earlier running towards them.

"What do you want"? Grimmjow asked with the same harshness in his voice from earlier, this caused the green and black haired female to freeze and begin to shake in fear of Grimmjow. However Halibel smacks Grimmjow on the back of the head and says."Don't be mean Grimmjow". Halibel then turns to the shaking female and asked with a calm, almost mother like tone."Is there something you wanted"?"U-um y-y-yes m-my n-name is I-Izumi M-Midoriya and I wanted to thank you for helping me back there". The now named Izumi said as she bows her head and Grimmjow just chuckled slight as he replies."You're welcome Izumi but next time I won't be there to save you, if you wish to get into U.A then prove to me, all the other wanna be students and the teachers watching that you aren't weak". Grimmjow turns away and looked at the giant gates that stopped the students from entering the examination arena and said."Well this is where the fun begins".

A/N: and that concludes chapter one for ya guys, hope you enjoyed and I'll see ya in the next chapter. Also updates for this story might be slow since I'm working on a few other stories at the moment but I will try and update this story as much as I can when I can.