Heroines intro

Our heroine is sitting in her Digital Electeonics class. That lecturer has not came yet. It s her third week in Engineering College First year.
      She noticed one of her friend group girl Ms k is crying and a girl next to Ms k is Ms J is consoling her and They both talking to each other no murmuring.
   Our heroine has been witnessing the same scenario, since last one week and asked Ms G " what is going there. Ms G replied that "its  lovers problem and Ms K s boyfriend since schooldays also joined in our college. Luckily not in our class and he is from Mechanical Department. "
       Our heroine witnesses the same scenario almost daily. One day new peoblem came to Ms k and its going to affect the entire friends group.
         The problem is Ms k s boyfriend not allowed her to go to IV( industrial visit).
       " What the f**k? Who the hell is this guy to give permission? Is this love or some thing else?" Said NANDHINI .
       Our heroine NANDHINI think that its her mind voice but in reality she shouted in a loud voice. Her friends gave a dare look to our Aathi.
       NANDHINI said " sorry" and decided that " No more fu**ing love in my whole life.

Worklife Begins
    After her college She moved to Coimbatore city for her work.
   Coimbatore is really good compared to Chennai.., more fashion than Chennai and no crowded bus. It is a super heaven city.
    But due to her training she moved yo Chennai only for 10 days.
    In s late night chatting sudden3y a msg beeps in fb. It says"hai". Its her collegemate Sakthi from Mechanical Department.  They had never talked in their whole college days. But they know each other.
       Next one week the both are keep on chatting and then it moved to next level,  voice calls.
        They both can talk about anything. The both were in cloud nine. Especially Nandhini she could not understand what happened to her. These things made her crazy.
      At that time she sid not realize "what is going to  boom next".
Wait untill next chapter