Chennai again

Nandhini reached her interview avenue. Sakthi has been waiting for her.
        He welcomed her ," hello madam for 10: 00 clock inrerview you are here only at 9:45, what were you doing lazy girl?"

     Nandhini smiled and said,"  i thought you wont be here".
      Sakthi," why, did you expect any bodyelse?, come on, let us go to interview, we are late already".
       Nandhini," hello , i am the only one going to interview. Do you wanna wait or you wanna leave".
       Sakthi," hello you came my place.  So you are the guest. Have you never heard about,"ATHITHI DEVO BAVA".  I'll wait , once you finish the interview give me a call".
     Bye Nandhini All the best, go you are late. He pushed her inside the building. Until she reached inside he had been standing there.

      After interview Nandhini phoned him smd come out side.
     Sakthi was waiting there asked her," how did you perform?,

    She replied "good".
"Are you hyngry?" , sakthi asked.
       Nandhini nodded her head.
       Sakthi took her to a restaurant and they ordered and waiting for the food.
           Nandhini said, " i never thought you would come here".
         SAKTHI replied" why are you keep on saying this?", you are my good friend always.".
      Nandhini," Hmm".
Waiter brought the food.
      Both started to eating.
      Sakthi asked " it seems you had lost weight. Are you ok?"
      NANDHINI replied that nothing like that sakthi. I am alright.  Let us start. Today evening i have to go back to coimbatore. 
   In Chennai metropolitan bus they sit next to each other. While takimg money out from wallet, Nandhini find a movie ticket in sakths wallet.
  Nandhini asked "what is that?".
    Sakthi replied," i told you already the girl who proposed me forst time, this ticket belongs to her. Just amemory".
   Nandhini tried to snatchit away.
  He realised her face reaction, and he closed his hands tightly.  Nandhini tried a lot to open his hands. Finally she give up.
    Sakthi , " you scratched my hands, sshh,it hurts".
     The both smiled.

  After that they returned to their particular places.
    Again their late night calls started.
    Somehow Nandhini realiad that this relationship has no future.  But she couldn't come out.

Sorry for late, comeback with big next episode, thank you all