happy reunion

After six months

        Nandhini moved to chennai for her new job.
       After a lot of melodramas Nandhini had been feeling good now a days.
    Nandhini blocked sakthi in her all social platforms, his last status seen by her was his reached onshore status.
     She could concentrate to her works like previous days, she had known that she missed him  but she know that he wont comeback.
       At the same time she has to handle her marriage pressure from her family.
      In a  busy morning without looking the customers face  she tried to snatch the documents from customer's hands. Suddenly she noticed the silver ring in the  middle finger, then she looked at the customers face , obviously its none other than Sakthi.
     She shouted what the hell are you doing here?, then she noticed the crowd and asked him to wait at the visitors lobby.
      After 1 hour NANDHINI took him to the nearest restaurant.
    Before Nandhini started shouting, i got your address from your friend. After i have reached off shore, i realised that i cant live without you and i am not ready to lose you to somebody else, let us get marry . Trust me  no more back off. No more family dramas , nothing.
       Nandhini said no.
       Sakthi looked at her painfully and asked her why?. Hos voice is squeaked.
       " You rejected me somany times. What about your friend's concept", Nandhini asked him.
      " i was afraid about my family, but when i left you behind, it broke my heart  now i have been feeling like, i am going to lose you forever, dont say no, i ll talk to my family , then we ll talk to your family  I'll handle everything", said Sakthi.
      "Then why did you take 6 month?", Nandhini asked him.
        I tried to come back within 1 week. But visa so many issue were there, so, why did not you take my call and even you blocked me,i came here directly to see you, i did not even go to home ,sakthi explained her pathetically.
        I ll talk to my parents first,  then we will plan the next.
         Obviously Sakthi s family did not accept his proposal and asked him to get out of the house , and Nandhini's family did not accept too . But her dad said if sakthi s family agrees, then they will agree.

      Sakthi and Nandhini married in registration office with their friends support.
         Sakthi and Nandhini are 6 month pregnant now. They both are settled in chennai. Its Sakthi's turn to love her back and take care of her.
          Sakthi's family accepted them  , Nandhini's father accepted their marriage but her mom still angry at her.
          Sakthi and Nandhini fight with each others   they tease each other , they love each other beyond the limits and sakthi prepares coffee and wake her up daily.
      It's not like happily ever after
, still they are happy in their ownways.

    We also wish sakthi and Nandhini,

         Thank you readers for your support  , Meet you soon in different story .