Life's reality

Nandini has been thinking a lot, now a days.she really wants Sakthi in her life but Sakthi confused her. At time sakthis talks like he want her in his life tjen suddenly he ssays you are my friend.
Nowadays Nandhini kis allergic to the word FRIEND.

In late night phone call," after you leaves , i thoght we would have gone to movie" , Sakthi.
Nandhini replied, " actually i wanna go to movie with you. I didnot ask you that day becoz i dont know how would you take that, so i did not asked you".
"Really Nandini, you got hesitation and you want me to believe that, hesitation is the usualgirls thing and not yours", Sakthi.
Nandhini replied, "what does that mean? Are tou trying to tell me iam a shameless girl? Because i proposed you first, right. ".
" nandhini dont take it in a wrong way. I did not mean that", sakthi.
Nandhini shouted, " you rejected me and i am still talking to you, so you thought nandhini is a third rated girl. Do you wanna treat me in that way ? What are you going to say next? So you are saying "i wanna fuccking friendship with benefits with you".

"Stop it Nandhini , are you in sense?, you are my good friend", Sakthi
Nandhini shouted, " i am your friend right but you are not my fucking friend and you wont be my friend.
Either accept my love or leave my life . I can't do this drama any more" .
Sakthi replied, " this is the first sensible thing you have been talking all these time"
Nandhini bursted out," really. Thank you. Just leave me , go the hell away".
Sakthi cut the call.

Nandhini cried her heart out. And she feels stress pain in her throat. Then she realised that if he had not stop now, her condition woul have been worst.
She get up , washed her face and go out forr a walk.
In that airport road she sees, so many college students and some of them are pairs, and they all are happily roaming in that area".
She thinks," i am a 23 year happy and successful girl. Why i have been stressing my life all time. Let me move on.".
Next one week are not easy days. Most of her nights her pillow has been wet.
Some how she has been waiting the call from Sakthi. In reality she knows he wont call her but her heart is not ready to accept that.
One month went away. Now a days Nandhini has been doing better.
Her family aked her about they have been looking alliance for Nandhinis marriages , is that ok for her? But Nandhini has not replied still now

Apart from Sakthi, Nandhini got somany new friends and people in these Coimbatore city.

One of her friend is Kamalesh, he also trying for tnpsc anf entral board exams. He is from coimbatore . So he is her guide.
Nandhinis direction sense is so poor. So she got lost in this city at times. But bno worries. If you give a call to kamalesh, he will guide you.
In a late sunday afternoon suddenly she looked her phone. She missed seven calls from Sakthi.
She immediately called him back.
And he answered her call, " hi how are you Nandhini " in a casual way .
Nandhini replied, " what the f**k, you called me seven times, why?".

"Really i called you. Oh we have not phoned for a long time, thats why i called you, did we have any fight last time?", Sakthi.

Nandhini laughed loudly......

Meet in next chapter, thank you guys