Nandhini s Nightmare

NANDHINI is a carefree girl. She always does not care about big things and always care about small sensitive issues.
       She is not a  fully theist and not a fully atheist. She likes PERIYAR and Raja ram mohan Roy.
     She maintains a goodfriend with everybody , to her there is no difference between boys and girls.
  She loves to argue and ready to fight for her friends.
   Apart from  these Sakthi thing, She is very brave. 
   Since last one week they have been talking to each other. She has only three more days in Chennai.
  While they are talking Sakthi asked Nandhini " I wanna see you. We have only three more days then you will go back to your city . so let us meet before that".
  Nandhini did not expect this one. She took 2 minutes and said ok.
    Sakthi got her hesitation and said "we will meet in public place. Is that ok?".
       Nandhini , " yes. Thats fine".

      Sakthi  " dont worry. I wont kidnap you".

    Nandhini, " Dont you dare to think in that way".

Sakthi  " See you tomorrow. Bye ".

     In that whole night Nandhini could not sleep. She had so many chattings and voice calls in her life. But she had never felt in this way. This is something new. Please don't say love. She have never believed in love.
    Next day Sunday , it s holiday to her.
      Sakthi called her. But Nandhini did not attend the call.
       Sakthi messaged her," I reached egmore. Come there" and Sakthi keep on calling her for atleast 30 minutes.
      Nandhini has no guts to attend the call and meet Sakthi.

      Finally Sakthi messaged, " I am standing infront of your hotel. COME OUT or I'll come inside and enquire about you in reception ".
      NANDHINI finally called him and said , "No Sakthi Please . Give me two minutes. I'll come".
      Sakthi said, " yes please Mam".
    Nandhini came out and come infront of Sakthi. 
  Sakthi , he must be 6inch tall and lean figure. He is so handsome in that blue jean, white checked shirt and that dirty canvas shoe.
  But Nandhini doesnot have enough time to check out him. She  said "hai Sakthi". She is out of breath . Sakthi laughed loudly at her.

      NANDHINI gave him a glare and Sakthi stopped his lauh immediately.
      Nandhini said" come in". And take him to the dining area and asked him order whatever he wants and informs she  had breakfast already.
     Sakthi said her" you made me wait and you made me crazy so you have to pay the bill".
  Nandhini smiled and said OK.

     Sakthi, " I am going to order juice first.  I am really thirsty because you made me walk around this area for one hour. I am going to empty your purse today"
    Nandhini smiled and said," i told you already order whatever you want. I have credit card. So no issues".
    Waiter asked for orders.

    Nandhini ordered a lemon juice and sakthi ordered  a southindian pongal combo plate and grape juice.
     Nandhini" I don't like grape juice".
     Sakthi," i love only grapes. "
      He must be hungry and he started to eating.
     Nandhini keep on smiling all time. She likes tall persons always. In her school days his favourite actor was Hrithik Roshan.
   They both did not remember what they were talikng that day. But onething they remembered that she kept on smiling the whole rime and Sakthi kept on asking her why are you smiling?.
    At that moment Nandhini does not know what will happen in future but she wanna treasure that moment for her lifelong until her last breath.
    After 1 hour he said, " go , your friends must be waiting for you" and she replied " i come with you untill the bus stop".
  He asked,"why? and you have to return  here alone. So stay here".
  Nandhini replied ," I need some fresh air".
   He smiled and said " let's go".
   They were walking in silence. Nandhini said "Sorry" and he smiled and said while you smiling your tooth look like bunny tooth.
   They both laughed together.

  He sat on public transport bus and asked her to leave and answer his call next time.
    She said bye and return back to her hotel happily. 
    She have never felt  this happier in her whole life. She come to hotel with a big smile.

See you soon guys.