One last time

Nandhini  had reached the bus stand before  the bus came.
   While waiting she has been thinking about her puppy loves,   her crushes  and the proposalscwhich she got, apart from Sakthi , she passed on everything easily.
   After so many refusals, finally she accepted that Sakthi has affected her very badly. But she did not wanna accept that fact infront of anyone including Sakthi.
      She wanna show him , he is just a passing cloud. Nandhini's mind works sharply always except zthings about Sakthi.
     Nandhini's thinking  was disturbed by a big honk.
      Sakthi is coming towards Nandhini,  nandhini give him a big wide smile and said" welcome to Coimbatore ", come on let us go,.
    Nandhini called the auto rickshaw,  and they started.
Sitting next to Sakthi and the early morning breeze brought a big smile in Nandhini's face . Sakthi noticed her smile and said her it seems you have been so happy today. 
       Nandhini immediately replied" dont you like that?".
    Sakthi told," your happiness is so much important to me, i want you to smile like this always".
    Auto reached destination,  she took him inside and prepared coffee for him and asked him to take rest and informed him she'll come by 8 am and she left .
         Sharply 8 she came back and when she was trying to open the door, she heard that Sakthi was talking to somebody in phone. She opened th door and saw that Sakthi standing in towel and he has been talking  in phone, he immediately said the shhhhh sign to Nandhini.
       He has been talking to his mom in his speech pretending that he were in his chennai room.
   After he hung up his phone, nandhini asked , "are you  afraid of your mom?",
          "Not like that, i dont wanna hurt her", Sakthi replied.
        Nandhini nodded and asked him to change dress and informed him she bought the breakfast already.
        They have their breakfast silently. Nandhini asked about his plans in coimbatore.
      Sakthi said,  " i dont have any plans, i just wanna talk to you".
     "I am here only, talk to me", Nandhini replied in a calm tone.
     Sakthi did  notbreplied anything.
Nandhini asked " is your marriage fixed?",
   Sakthi immediately replied,"no".
    Nandhini shouted ,"then what, are you goung to onshore?".
       Sakthi replied politely,"yes".

"Ok, then you could have told me about this by phone, Why come here?" , Nandhini's voice is  cracking and her eyes are ready to blown out a y moment.
        " Nandhini,  i like you ok  i lovee you too, i dont have any shame to accept this, but we coulnt be together,  my family wont accept you, what about your family?, will they give me a red carpet welcome?", sakthi lost his temper and shouted.

      " you already gave this family lecture, now what?" , Nandhini whispered.

     "Nothing, i wont come to India for next 3 years,  i want you to move on  and start a life", said Sakthi.
         "I know these things already, you dont need to tell me", Nandhini shouted.
       " I  wanna see you for one last time, that's why i came here, iam also a human", Sakthi told her in a calm voiced.

    Nandhini ran and hugged him tightly and cried her heart out.
    Sakthi hugged her back and he did not know how to console her.

Thank you readers,