The fall(fixed)

Kirishima's POV

The mayhem all started during quirk training. I was used to how Bakugou looked when he was in his hero outfit, but today, I could not stop watching him while he fought.

"-shima!"

The way his muscles move under his skin-tight tank top makes my mind run circles. I'm mesmerized by the sweat slowly streaming down his arms; the droplets turn into explosions as they near his hands.

"Kirishima, Look Out! "

I turn in confusion to respond to the voice when I get hit by something. My body sinks to the ground, and my mind starts to lose conciseness.

" NOOOO Kirishima."

I looked over to see who had screamed out to me. A small glimmer of orange was all I noticed before losing conciseness.

Bakugou's POV

I was fighting when I saw Shitty Hair fall to the ground. I don't remember how it happened, but I was sending enemies flying; the next second, I had run over to Kirishima on the brink of tears.

" NOOOO Kirishima!"

I collapsed to my knees by his side and frantically checked to see if he was breathing. I notice the rise and fall of his chest, letting out a cry of relief. I glanced around to make sure no one had seen the whole ordeal.

"I'm taking him to Recovery Girl; if anyone decides to stop me, I will personally send you to hell."

I pull him close to me, cradling him in my arms, and start walking towards the building. I hear the distant sound of the fighting resume behind me.

"Ahh, young Bakugou, what are you doing? You should be training at a time like this, not wandering the halls. "

I glace up from Kirishima to see All Might in front of me. I let out a slight grumble. I did not have time to deal with anyone else right now. I shove past him to continue walking to Recover Girl's office. I give one last look behind me before sighing.

"I need to take this idiot to the infirmary. I have permission, so don't get in my way."

I walk in complete silence for the rest of the way. When I get to the infirmary, I kick down the door with a little too much power and set Kirishima tenderly on one of the available beds.

"You could have just knocked, you know. There was no need to break down the door. Oh, you brought Kirishima. I guess something must have happened. "

Recovery Girl rises from her desk and walks over to the bed to examine Kirishima. Determined he was in good hands, I backed up to let her work.

"Oh, it seems a quirk is involved here. I will arrange for Aizawa  to identify what quirk it was. Return later to get more news on your sweetheart."

I let out an annoyed sound and tried to remain calm. I decided to grab a piece of paper and a pencil, and scribbling a note for Kirishima, I set it on the table beside him.

"He is not my sweetheart. He probably does not like me. But that's not what I'm worried about right now."

I give Kirishima one last glance before turning away. I had to get him out of my mind if I wanted to become number one.

"Oh, sorry, you should go back to class; he might not wake up for a few hours."

I nod in understanding and stroll out of the office. I might as well go to class despite Kirishima not being there.

"Stupid Shitty Hair. You get better soon so we can train again."