Catch me when I slip

I walk over to the side table near the bed I had been laying on not too long ago. I grab the paper and read it, instantly recognizing Bakugou's handwriting. Letting out a small gasp and read the note twice over, thinking I had misread it somehow.

Hey shitty hair,

Come to my dorm after you wake up, I want to talk to you about something, don't tell anyone about this, don't make me wait too long either.

I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself before the realization of what Recover Girl said hits me. I turn around, sputtering incoherent words and phrases, before blushing like a crazed idiot.

"H-he is n-not my b-b-boy-fri-iend. H-he's j-just a friend. Yeah, just a friend!"

I turn around to grab my stuff off the bed, covering my face in humiliation. I don't know what is worse, the fact that Bakugou carried me here in his arms, or that Recovery Girl believed he was my boyfriend. I groan and realize that Bakugou is going to be mad at me for making him have to carry me here. I apologize for the mess Bakugou created and walk out to the hallway via the opening in the wall. I feel something hit me in the back of the head and turn to see a pencil on the ground.

"Classes are over for the day, so you to your dorm to get some rest."

I give a simple nod and walk to the dorms fearing the lecture I will get from Bakugou. No matter how hard I try, he always finds something to get upset about, whether it be my grade on a test or how my hair looks. Even when I do everything how he likes it, he gets mad that I am pretending to be someone I'm not.

"I will never understand him."

My stomach growls, looking down at my watch, I calculate that the last time I ate was 9 hours ago. My stomach growls again, and I decide to go and raid the fridge when I get to the dorms. I hear small laughter coming from the couches when I enter and see Kaminari giggling with Mina and Sero. I look at the TV to identify what was on, I then read the title oh the DVD box.

Mean Girls

I grumble to myself this is the third time this week they have watched this movie. Almost everyone in the dorm knew the film by heart. It was one of the rare shows everyone could agree on watching. I walk to the kitchen to look in the fridge when the tv gets shut off.

"Hey, bro, you live.