Save my heart

Kirishima's Pov

I wake up, my vision is all foggy, and look around trying to find my classmates. When my vision clears, I notice the beds near me and realize I was in the infirmary. I must have gotten knocked out for a while with that hit. I sit up and feel a sharp pain jolt down my spine, causing me to fall back down onto the mattress.

"Don't move to fast now. You got hit pretty hard in the head. I need to make sure you don't have any lasting effects. Would you sit with your legs over the side of the bed please so I can check your reflexes and muscle movement response."

I move slowly over to the side of the bed as Recovery girl walks over to me, grabbing her Trömner and lightly tapping my knees with it. When she gets a response, she then asks me to relax my arms so she can make here I have no muscle spasms or irregular movements. After multiple tests, she finally declares me safe to leave. I thank her and walk to the door.

"Umm, what?"

Or at least I walk to what used to be the door. Instead of a door, there was a huge gaping hole in the wall near the front of the room. It looked as if someone had taken a sled hammer to the door out of anger. I point to the hole and turn back to Recovery Girl.

" Umm, who got mad at the door, and what did it do to them to justify this kind of treatment?"

Recovery Girl looks up and sighs as she returns her medical instruments to there original positions in her desk. Kirishima noted that she had everything too organized in her office.

"Your boyfriend kick the door down when he came by carrying you. He also left you a note on the table before he left the first time. He stopped by three more times to remind me to have you read it before you left."