Friends or.....more

I laugh at the statement, Kaminari gives me a fistbump when I turn around to him. Kaminari is one of my best Bros, so we hang out a lot, not as much as I hang out with Bakugou but still a lot. We walk into the kitchen together and talk about what happened today.

"I'm telling you, bro, one second Sparky was fighting the next he was taking you to Recovery Girl. He was like, Zoom."

I giggle as he makes little hand movements as he explains what happened. I open the fridge and see that there is nothing good to eat. I turn to Kami, handing him a soda when I see a plate of cookies on the counter. I grab one to feel that it's still warm.

"Who made Bakubro mad. And don't try and tell me someone else made these we all know none of us can cook this well."

Kami snorts and opens his soda to take a big drink, letting out a huge burp. I pretend to be horrified by the disgusting sound before laughing at him. I high five him as he holds his stomach moaning about puking his guts out.

"That was a good one, but what did you do to Bakubro? He only cooks when he is extremely stressed or mad."

I take a bite of the cookie in my hand and breath it in by accident when I taste the flavor. I let out a small cough trying not to get let Kami hear me wheezing.