No locked doors ( comes before tiptoe)

Bakugous pov

I came back from Recovery Girls' office, grumbling to myself, turns out Kirishima had already left to go to the dorms. I walk into the kitchen to see that the cookies I had made were gone.

"Okay, who the fuck touched my cookies?"

I move out to the community room and see the only people out there are Pikachu, Scotch Tape, Raccoon Eyes, and Sonic. Pikachu turned around and smiled.

"Oh, hey sparky, about your cookies, Kirishima ate one and almost died, what's with you and spicy things."

I glare at Pikachu, and my mouth drops open. No way, he must be joking.

"Wait, Kirishima, ate one of them?"

"Yeah, he said he was taking them to your room, haven't seen him since."

Without another word, I run to my dorm only to find the tray of cookies discarded on the floor by Kirishimas door. I try the handle, only to find it locked, I knew Kirishima left his key tucked into the carpet near his door. Grabbing the key, I unlock the door and search his room. After declaring he was not there, I close and relocked his door. I decided to keep his key so he would have to come to my room to get into his, I clean up the cookie mess and open my dorm, I always leave it unlocked because no one thinks to mess with me.