Waking up | Chapter 1

???? P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm in a forest, I slowly sit up it hurt a bit but I did it, I look around to see some blurry people in the distance, I think for a second before I try to stand up, I make it up and lean on a tree and I slowly go behind the tree hiding from the blurry people.

When I get behind the tree I look at myself, I have a cape and hood on seems like I have purple and white hair, I'm wearing a dress I think and then I have some heels on, As I look at myself I start to hear the people I saw earlier.

"You sure you saw someone over here?"

"yes I'm sure I think I saw that they were hurt, so just looking around for blood or something"

"look over here! theirs some blood over here!"

The people all went over to the blood and saw it went to the tree I was behind, I started to get scared cause I don't even know where I am or who I am! all I know is I have to get away somehow but I barely get behind the tree.

one of the people slowly looked behind the tree, he has a weird hat on, we both just stare at ether, I let out a small whimper.

"hey hey its fine we aren't gonna hurt you" the guy said, I slowly nodded not wanted to talk.

"come on you look hurt we can help you" he said, I nodded again.

"can you walk?" he said, I shake my head.

"ok ill just carry you ok?" he said I nodded again.

he slowly picked me up and then put me on his back, he walked back to the other people and started talking to them, I couldn't hear what they said cause I was already falling back asleep,

------------------------------------------------------time skip--------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes for the second time today, I look around to see I'm in a nice and clean room, I'm laying down on a soft bed, I sit up as two people walk in, one has blue hair and blue eyes as the other has white hair and lighter blue eyes I think.

"It seems like are guest is awake" the white haired one said.

"It seems so brother" the blue haired one said.

"Hello there I am Brandon and this is my twin brother Richie, and who are you?" Brandon said.

"I-im uhh d-dont k-know...." I say.

"oh? what do you mean you dont know?" Richie said.

"I c-cant remember" I say.

"hm will it seems you have lost your memories, trouble some" Brandon said.

"yes trouble some indeed brother, but we do need something to call you" Richie said.

"miss can you remember even the littlest of names?" Brandon said.

"hmm f- uhh f-fluffy, I remember fluffy" I said.

"will its a start I guess" Richie said.

"Will we should introduce you do everyone else" Brandon said.

"yes we should brother, can you walk?" Richie said.

"I t-think I can" I say, I slowly move my legs off the bed and I slowly stand up, I slowly walk over to the brothers, "yes I c-can walk" I say,

we slowly walk to a meeting room where I see 2 males and 1 female, I slowly sit down in a seat in the middle of everyone.

"so did you find out who she is?" one of the males asked.

"she says she doesn't remember but she does remember a name" Richie said.

"then what name is it?" the other male said.

"F-fluffy" I say, when everyone looks at me I pull the hood I have more over my face to hide.

"I like Fluffy" the female said.

"its a weird name but it will do" one of the males said.

"will anyways I'm Michael The guild leader of GrimShade"

"I'm Bri guild leader of The Protectors"

"Im Silver the guild leader of The Wandering Coins"

"and me and my brother are the guild leaders of Divinus Magia" Richie said.

I nod and then I look at the people, Michael has black hair with a purple line in it, he has red eyes, he looks really tired.

 then Silver has dark hair to, he has that weird hat on, he has dark blue eyes with a scar on hes left eyes.

and Bri has pink hair with light blue eyes, she also has stars in her hair.

"w-whats a g-guild?" I say

Hello this is a little new for me, but i really wanted to make this to i did i hope you like it! i tried my best, ^^ have a nice day!