De the Demon| Chapter 13

Des P.O.V

I was sitting looking around The guild hall trying to find something to do.

"ugh! why does this have to be soo boring!" I say to myself.

"I just want to go back home but no! cause C- Fluffy cant say her name here right, Fluffy lost her memories and if we go back home then she would probably die" I say.

"what are you doing?" someone asks, I look behind me and see Mitch, I looked at him then looked back out a window.

"just thinking to myself out loud" I say calmly.

"about?" he asks.

"and why should I tell you?" I ask.

"because I want to know" he says.

"how about no.... I keep to myself and you keep to yourself" I say getting annoyed.

"ohh is someone getin annoyed?" he asks.

I look over to him my eyes glowing a dark red.

"im sorry? what did you say?" I ask.

"I asked, are you getin annoyed?" he asks again.

I growls as a demon tail and two demon horns appear on my head and back The tail on the back.

"yes YES I AM GETTING ANNOYED!" I yelled.

"your a devil slayer?" he asks shocked.

I looked confused until I looked down and saw my tail wrapping around me, I looked up then down then up again.

"there fake?" I try to lie.

"how can fake horns and tail appear out of nowhere!" he asks.

"magic?" I say.

"your magic is fire" he says.

"yes, yes it is" I say with a sigh.

"So your a devil slayer?" he asks.

"no, but I am a demon" I say with a smile.

"what?" he asks.

"ok uhh hmmm how do I say this" I say.

....

......

.....

"im not from this world" I say.

"what do you mean?" he asks.

"I mean that I'm not from this world, we were teleported here, but 'Fluffy' lost her memories this time" I say.

"This time? This has happened before!" He shouts.

"Shhh! You can't tell anyone and yes it has, I'm a real demon Will half demon half ghost, wolfys a wolf, she hasn't appeared yet" I mutter the last part.

"will then why dont you go home?" he asks.

"will we cant, you see Fluffys the only one who can help us and she cant remember how to help, she doesn't even remember me" I say with a sad smile.

"ugh! will why cant I tell people?" he asks.

"cause then we would be a target to the villains, I mean we have uhh more powerful magic then this world, villains would try and go to out world to steal that" I say.

"has that happened before?" he asks.

"almost but we stopped it" I say.

"what now?" he asks.

"we act like this didnt happen, I have to keep Fluffy safe and keep a eye out for Wolfy, she probably will come in a not to friendly way so be aware" I say as I hide my demon horns and tail.

"ok, I wont say a word but im gonna be helping you with this" he says.

"and why is that?" I ask.

"cause the sooner your gone the sooner the Villain will be to" he growls.

"haha like I can stop the villains" I say.

he just walks away leaving me, I sigh as I look out the window, I stand up and leave the guildhall.

'I need to check on Chey' I think as I start to walk to the other guild.

little did she know that someone was watching her and someone not very good.

and gone! finally! im gone! ive been working on this and im gone! i hope you like it cause i dont feel like editing it rn! so you get this! hahah! ^^ o-o

-Your Mom Fluffy