The games! | Chapter 10

Fluffys P.O.V

I wake up and sigh today was the first round of the games and im not that great with my magic yet, I get up and went to the outfit Richie get me so it was easier to move around then a dress.

I put the jeans on and rolled them up a bit, I grabbed my shoes and a jacket, I put my shoes on and warped the jacket around my waist, I put a dress like shirt on and put my hair in a pony tail, I moved my hair to cover my eye, I put my Heart necklace on to for good luck.

I walked outside and sighed I looked at the sky and smiled, I walked to the boat, I walked on and looked around I saw mario kit and Richie and Brandon, I walked over to kit and hugged her.

"hi kit!" I say as I hug her.

"hi fluffy! hope your ready to fight!" she says.

"I hope I am, I mean Im still having  trouble with my powers but I think ill do fine" I say as I look go of her.

"you'll do fine! trust me" she says, we talked until everyone came onto the boat, Richie and Brandon  gave a speech and then we went to the mine inland, me kit and Inmo talked until we get to the inland.

we went and sat down, there was this dude saying how the points would work.

round one was a 1 V 1 fight and if you win your guild gets 10 points and if you lose you get 0, and if you tied you both get 5 points.

the fights were

Divinus Magia

Richie V Stu

Mario V Bran

Brandon V Colin

Kit V Pat

Inmo V Bryan 

David V Michael

The Protectors

Lo'pho V Josh

Bryan V Inmo 

Kay V Silver 

GrimShade

Seek V Dream

Colin V Brandon

Pat V kit 

Michael V David 

Mitch V Marshie

The Wandering Coins 

Silver V Kay

Stu V Richie 

Josh V Lo'pho

Dream V Seek 

Marshie V Mitch

( soo I didnt want to mass with any of the fights sooo Im just gonna put some random char for me to fight o-o ) 

and me V someone called Kinen.

I was the last fight so I was happy about that, Before Every fight I went to the people fighting and told them good luck even if I didnt know them like the Wandering Coins people but I still did, Dream seems like I knew her before I just let it be.

soon it was my turn and I went to the arena but before I went in a lot of people came to me to say good luck, all of Divinus Magia (who were awake) some of GrimShade and Silver and Dream, I thanked them and walked into the arena.

I wished Kinen the best of luck and prepared to fight,  she had air Magic I think.

I inhaled and then exhaled, I looked at kinen and as soon as the person said fight I throw ice shards at Kinen, she Dodged and sent a gist of wend my way, I rolled out of the way and made a cage of ice around Kinen, she escaped it.

the fight went on after a while I started to get tired but I went on, I moved my eye out of my eye so I could see better, I heard a few gasps but I just went on,  I made the floor under Kinen ice and she started to fall, I walked over to Kinen and looked at her, I make a ice shard and put it to her throat.

the ice went away and I helped her up.

"n-nice fight!" I say as we walk out.

"ya you d-did good" Kinen said, she walked off to her guild and I went back to the boat.

the wins 

Richie V Stu, Richie won

Mario V Bran, Mario won

Brandon V Colin, Brandon won

Kit V pat, Pat won

Inmo V Bryan, It was a tie 

David V Michael, Michael won

Lo'pho V josh, Lo'pho won

Kay V Silver, Silver won

Seek V Dream, Dream won

Mitch V Marshie, Mitch won.

and The points

Divinus Magia

35 points 

GrimShade

30 Points

The Wandering Coins

20 Points

The Protectors

15 Points 

I dont know what else to put o-o sorry if this was a weird Chapter I didnt know what to do 0-0

-Your Mom Fluffy