my friends | Chapter 9

Fluffys P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see im in a dark area and two girls around my age staring at me, one smiling and one not looking to happy

The happy one had red hair with black in the middle of it, she had her hair in pig tails, she wear a dress with a collar on she had demon wings horns and a tail, her right eye was red while the other eye was black with the same cuts as mine.

The not so happy one had red hair to but her hair looked more dirty, she had her hair down, her eyes were the same as the others, she had gray skin with wolf ears and a tail.

"h-hello?" I asked.

"hi! ch- I mean Fluffy You found us!" the demon one said.

"w-who are you two?" I asked.

"oh right! Im De and this is our pal Wolfy" De says.

"w-wait the w-wolfy that g-gave me the cuts?" I ask getting scared.

"oh dont worry about her! she cant do anything right now, we are in your mind! so we cant hurt another" De says.

"mind? what" I say

"ugh! this is your mind! it has nothing but the memories you made here! cause you lost your memories! we have been trying to fix it but we cant!" Wolfy growled.

"wolfy! stop its not her fruit we are like this now!" De yelled.

"fine! whatever" wolfy said.

"sorry about her she gets mad easy he...he, but anyways! your gonna wake up soon, we will come to the world soon to, we will be in other guilds but we will be there just remember dont tell anyone about this" De says as she drags Wolfy into the darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned, I rubbed my eyes and get up, I grabbed a new dress shoes and my heart necklace, I put them all on and put my hair in a pony tail, I moved my hair out of the way of my eye, we were only gonna train today so I didnt need to hide it.

I walked down to the mine guild area and sat down I was the only one there Right now so I grabbed a book and  pen, I hummed and started to write down song lyrics.

after a while Richie and Brandon came in but I didn't see them come in so I just went on with writing, I get a good part of the song done so I started to sing to see how it sounds.

( songs "someone you loved" not gonna put a video cause shes not gonna sing the while song o-o ) 

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you
Now, I need somebody to know
Somebody to heal
Somebody to have
Just to know how it feels
It's easy to say but it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape.

"hmm that sounds good" I say as I write more of the song.

at this point Mario came in to.

"hmmm maybe I should put this here and then that oh that looks good haha!" I say, I look up  and see Richie and Brandon looking at me from there seats and Mario looking at me from his seat to.

"oh haha.... I didnt see you guys there" I say as I put the book and pen away.

"its fine and kit was right you have a great voice" Richie says.

"ha...ha im not that good! Just wanted to make a new song" I say.

"my brother is right you have a good voice" Brandon says.

I sigh and smile we talked for a while until David came in and we walked to the training area, once we get there we fought another until we both were tired.

David walked me back to my room and then we went to his house, I took my hair down and took my shoes off, I took my necklace off and put it on my nightstand, I grabbed the book I was writing in and started to write again as I laid down, I wrote until I fall asleep.

a nice chapter so we can start getting into the more crazy stuff of the story! hope you duys have a great day/night! see ya 

-your mom Fluffy