The Protectors | chapter 11

soooo I forget that the protectors came before the first round of the games, soo this is how it went o-o

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluffys P.O.V

Richie and Brandon wanted us to meet them at the docks, I dont know why through, we made our way to the docks, when we get there, there was 4 people there with Richie and Brandon, there was a cat two famales and two males.

the cat was Lo'pho I met him at the party but I dont know the others, I ran behind Brandon and hid behind him.

"I think introductions are in order" Richie says as Brandon trys to make me come out.

"yes who does not know each other" Lo'pho asked.

"uh I guess just go around the group" Brandon says.

"ya like a little meeting, say who you are and what you do" Richie says.

"Bryan you go first!" Lo'pho says.

"uh ok, hello im Bryan De Vill, im a fire dragon slayer" Bryan says.

"thats not necessary" Lo'pho says as Bryan shots fire into the air.

"is that the guy im fighting" inmo says, everyone says yes and I just nod.

"indeed so this will be good training for both of you" Richie says.

"haha im down for it" Bryan says.

"you can learn how to not ya know destroy everything in your path" Lo'pho says.

"our guild has a track record for that" Brandon says.

"oh we'll see, your next" Lo'pho says.

"oh um me" one of the girls say.

"it is a circle" Lo'pho says.

"well um hi um my name is Kay and uhn I um uh can transform into uh animals" kay says.

"hmm take over magic cool" Richie says.

"y-ya" kay says.

"Davids a animal" Inmo says I laugh a little.

"excuse me" David says.

"when hes shirt is off" Inmo says.

"I dont think it works like that" Lo'pho says.

"no it doesnt.." Kay says.

"guess its my turn" the other female says.

"I am Kinen and im a weather dragon slayer" she says as she gives a little bow.

"oh like you brother" Richie says and Brandon nods.

"I guess its your turn Jakey" Kay says.

"uhh h-h-hi I-im J-jake b-b-but everyone j-just c-calls me J-j-jakey, and I-I know h-how to do t-t-time magic, like stop time and l-like reward time and yeah kind of" he trailed off.

"oh thats a interesting magic" Richie said.
(Soo i normally I just watch the video when I'm making these so I know what they say but now I don't have a video so sorry if i get anything wrong o-o )

"Oh and t-this is o-Oliver he l-likes c-cookies" Jakey says, I see Oliver and I run over to him with stars in my eye, everyone looks shocked to see me.

"Soo cute!!!!" I say as I pet him.

I slowly pick Oliver up and walked back behind Brandon petting Oliver.

"H-he likes y-you" Jakey says.

"Will anyways I'm lo'pho as you know and I use light magic" lo'pho says.

"I am Richie and I'm one of the Guildleaders here, and I'm a lighting mage"

"And I'm Brandon the other Guildleader and I'm a weather mage" Brandon says.

"I'm David and I'm a ice mage" he says.

"I'm Inmo and I'm a explosive mage "( don't know what it's called) says says.

"I am brun and ( insert name of magic here) ( no idea what magic he uses 😅 ) he says.

"And now your turn fluffy" Brandon says.

"I-I'm f-fluffy and I-I'm a i-Ice mage I t-think" I say slowly hiding more and more behind Brandon.

"You think?" Bryan asks.

"She lost her memory's before we found her in the woods, she does remember who she is but David says she's a ice mage, she can make ice appear" Richie says.

"Oh ok" Bryan says.

"Will come on we will give you a tour" Richie says.

We started to walk to the guild hail and once we made it to the door they took there cookies away.

"I mean I could keep the cookies away from them" I say trying to get the cookies.

"Fluffy no, you will just eat them all" Richie says.

"What no! I would never" I say.

"Last time you ate all of kits Halloween candy" Richie says.

"What no I didn't eat all of it" I pause, "I just ate all the good ones" I say.

"How about David you make sure they don't have cookies"  Richie says.

"Dang it!" I mumble.

After the tour around the inland we made it to the guest house and I walked with Jakey and Kay they seem nice.

We made it to the room they share and kicked everyone else out, I make sure there's no one around and then look back at them.

"Cookies?" I ask as I pull out 10 cookies.

"What how!" Kay says.

"Shhh I steel them off of David now shh make sure no one finds out" I say, they nod and we start to eat the cookies.

"So do you remember anything from your past?" Kay asks.

"A little I haven't told a lot of people but I 'meet' some of my old friends I guess, there names are De and Wolfy, I saw them when I went  to sleep one day" I say.

"FLUFFY!! COME HERE!" I hear someone yell.

"Well guess I have to go now bye guys" I say as I stand up and walk downstairs, when I get there I sew someone that I didn't think I would see so soon.

Dun

Dun

DUN!!!

To be continued

I'm being lazy and tired at the most happiest place on earth so cliffhanger!!