onze ✓

Onze: Criminals and unwanted touches

Warning: The following chapter does contain unwanted sexual advances as well as attempted robbery. The topics are not in the entire chapter, so I will put a warning at the beginning and end of the situation. If you are uncomfortable or are unable to read this part, please message me and I will send you a summary of the gist, minus the nitty gritty stuff. Please don't read it if you know you can't, I care about your mental health <3

March 6th| Phoebe's car

"I can't believe you dragged me out of my house, again." Sekhani groaned and rubbed at his eyes, wishing that he could somehow rub the sleep away.

"Well you wouldn't be tired if you and Edward didn't stay up talking and making googly eyes at each other." Phoebe's tone was accusing but her laugh was light.

Sekhani's cheeks warmed and he faked a scoff. "We do not make 'googly eyes' at each other."

"Yes you do! Edward's eyes light up like the sun when he sees you and you, I have no idea how your cheeks can take all that smiling." Phoebe smiled to herself, happy for her best friend.

Sekhani grumbled incoherently in response and looked out the window.

"You two are the most precious things I've ever seen and I will captain my ship like my life depends on it." Phoebe grinned at the road ahead of her.

"Your ship?" Sekhani sounded bewildered. He had no idea what she was talking about.

"Sekhani. Sometimes I really question why I'm your friend but then I remember that I love you. You have much to learn young grasshopper." Phoebe sighed.

✰✰✰

As soon as the two friends were seated in the cinema at Port Angeles, Sekhani had fallen asleep with his head resting on Phoebe's shoulder.

Phoebe smiled into her friend's curls before turning her head back to the movie screen, not wanting to wake him up because she knew he was tired and he only came because she wanted him to.

When the movie was finished and the credits were rolling, Phoebe gently shook Sekhani. "Khani, c'mon buddy wake up."

Sekhani let out a soft groan, not wanting to be awake just yet but complied with the command. He mewled softly as he stretched out his aching limbs.

"You're literally a cat." Phoebe rolled her eyes and turned to exit the cinema, Sekhani trailing slowly behind her.

"Are you going to prom?" Sekhani turned to his best friend as they passed a clothing store, just remembering the formal school event that was coming up.