vingt ✓

Vingt: Prom

Vingt: Prom.

Reed House|Day of prom

"Alice I already said that I did not want to go to some stupid high school dance with stupid high school people." The boy whined as he stumped his foot childishly.

"And I told you that I didn't care what you said. Now, here's your suit." The pixie-haired vampire floated across the room and hung the bag which contained the suit in his closet.

"Edward will be here to pick you up at seven. I will be here before that to make sure that you are ready. Make sure to shower before five. Have a nice day!" She gave him a large grin and skipped out of his room.

Sekhani stared at the space she just occupied for a few seconds before collapsing on his bed with a huff. "How rude." He shook his head to himself.

"So you don't want to go to prom with a dashing Cullen on your arm?"

Sekhani's eyes widened and he promptly fell off the bed at the sudden voice of Edward.

Edward watched in amusement as the boy, who was tangled in the sheets wrestled himself out of confinement and scurried to stand on his feet.

Sekhani narrowed his eyes and pointed at Edward. "You saw nothing."

Edward nodded sarcastically as a smile grew on his face. "Nothing at all."

"Do I have to go?" Sekhani pouted. He didn't have to elaborate, Edward already knew that he meant prom. The curly-haired boy had been complaining about not wanting to go for weeks.

"I want to take you." Edward nuzzled his face in Sekhani's neck, inhaling the familiar scent of his mate.

Sekhani grinned as butterflies erupted in his stomach. "You sound like a lovesick puppy."

Edward pulled away and stared down at him with dark, hooded eyes. "Maybe I am."

Sekhani's eyes widened and he gulped. "Oh."

And before they both could understand what was going on, Edward had sped them to the bed and their clothes were being thrown all over the teenage boy's floor.

✰✰✰

"So...prom?" Edward drew small patterns on Sekhani's bare back as the blue eyed boy laid on top of him.

"You always cheat." Sekhani lifted his head and glared at his 'innocent' boyfriend.

"How do I cheat?" Edward feigned a shocked expression.