Chapter 1

Everyone in 'human form' in this story.

It wasn't ever the case that Bonnie and Toy Bonnie didn't get along, more that Bonnie found him annoying, loud, irritating etc. He could go on and on explaining every flaw with Bonbon, as everyone called him, but claimed it to be a waste of time. Bonnie would never go as far as to say he hated the boy, he was taught that word was too delicate to be thrown around, but he definitely had a distaste. Ever since meeting the original animatronics, Bonbon had taken a massive interest in his former counterpart, much to his dismay. He followed Bonnie around, thriving off of every snarky remark he got back, every insult he received, every glare that pierced him. Bonnie would never understand why no matter how hard he tried to get rid of the boy, it would just make Bonbon laugh and continue annoying him.

It usually only affected them when they were alone, something Bonnie had noticed. Meaning he tried to never be alone. But sometimes, it was inevitable. 

'Hey Bonnie,' a silvery voice sounded, though to Bonnie this voice did nothing but annoy him. Bonbon slid next to Bonnie, who was tweaking his guitar strings, sat on the stage. Bonnie only rolled his eyes, not bothering to respond. Bonbon brought his legs onto the stage to rest his arms against them, along with the side of his face as he faced Bonnie, watching him intently. 

Bonnie sighed, nerved, 'What do you want?'

Bonbon shrugged, finally glancing away, 'I don't know.'

'Then leave me alone,' Bonnie stated, craving silence.

'No, you're too fun to annoy,' Bonbon smirked after a small giggle, a giggle he often did. Fairly loud, child-like ... cute, some would say, 'you always seem tense.'

'Yeah, you make me this way,' Bonnie snarked, 'what part of leave me alone didn't you understand?'

'The part where I agreed, I have my rights to stay here,' Bonbon answered. Bonnie turned to face Bonbon, whose magnificent green eyes glistened. Bonnie had to admit, Bonbon had that 'cute' look, with doll-like lips, bright eyes, smooth pale skin. Even his mannerisms were delicate and soft. If Bonnie didn't know him, he'd think Bonbon to be an innocent, sweet kid who anyone would get along with. However, he did know him, meaning he knew he was a cocky brat.

Bonnie merely rolled his eyes, returning to his guitar. Aware that Bonbon's eyes still watched him.

'You have nice hands,' Bonbon suddenly spoke. Bonnie felt a very small blush creep onto his cheeks. He gave Bonbon a strange look, but he only returned a smile. That compliment felt weird to Bonnie, he didn't know if Bonbon was insinuating anything by it.

'What?' Bonnie hesitantly questioned.

Bonbon froze a moment, as though he just realised what he'd said. He opened his mouth, but a different voice shouted,

'Bonbon! We need to prepare the show for tomorrow!' A voice shouter, presumably Toy Freddy's. Or Fred as everyone called him. Bonbon got up, leaving Bonnie without a goodbye. Leaving Bonnie a little confused and almost embarrassed.