Chapter 3

As Bonnie walked through the pizzeria looking for Freddy, he suddenly felt a strange feeling when entering the party room. More uneasy than he was used to. He turned his head, to see Bonbon leaning against the side of the door where he'd just come from. His eyes almost glowed as he looked up to Bonnie, though his head was slightly tilted down, causing his hair to cover part of his eyes.

'Jesus, what are you doing here, it's practically pitch black?' Bonnie asked, startled by the boy's strange behaviour.

Bonbon shrugged, then suddenly gained a small smile and giggled. He pushed himself off of the wall and slowly walked to Bonnie, 'I don't know, just a fun place to be, isn't it?'

Bonnie gave him a confused look, 'No?'

Bonbon laughed, 'Well, why are you in here?' He gently pushed Bonnie's chest, then crossed his arms.

Bonnie sighed, 'Have you seen Freddy?'

'No, I haven't.'

'Right,' Bonnie was still thrown off by Bonbon's behaviour, he'd never seen him just standing around in the dark, he'd never seen him give that look. It almost seemed terrifying, 'guess I'll go.'

Bonbon looked as though he was about to say something, causing Bonnie to pause a moment, but then he closed his mouth and looked away. That just made Bonnie continue walking with a strange feeling. He entered the main area in the building, where he saw Cece and Mangle, he decided to say something knowing they were all good friends.

'Have you guys talked to Bonbon recently?' He grabbed their attention, 'he's acting a bit ... off.'

They shared a glance, 'No, where is he?'

'Party room, he was just standing in the dark there,' Bonnie explained.

'That's weird,' Mangle agreed, 'we'll go talk to him.'

The two got up, going off to talk to him. Bonnie wouldn't really admit it, but though he had a dislike for the boy he cared for him. Though Bonnie wasn't sure of his age, he knew Bonbon was younger than him, he had less experience, a different way of thinking. 

Later in the day, Bonbon seemed to have cheered up, considering he was back to annoying Bonnie. 

'Why do you never smile?' Bonbon asked as though a curious child.

'Because you make me depressed,' Bonnie answered, receiving a giggle from Bonbon and a roll of Bonnie's eyes. 

'But you don't smile when you're with your friends either,' Bonbon stated, what annoyed Bonnie was that Bonbon was blatantly aware they were friends, yet he would talk and talk anyways.

'How do you know that?' Bonnie, for once in the conversation, turned to look at him, 'do you watch me or something?'

Though Bonbon laughed it off, a small blush rose to his cheeks, 'Yeah, you're just so cute.'

That made Bonnie blush a little, that being the unexpected answer. He whispered, 'You're so weird.'

'I know,' Bonbon cheerfully grinned.

Bonnie rolled his eyes again, 'Can't you just leave me alone?'

'Why?' Bonbon poked Bonnie's shoulder. 

Bonnie only grabbed his hand harshly, and threw his hand off of him, 'Don't touch me again.'

Bonbon sighed, 'You're so rude.'

Finally, Bonbon got up and left Bonnie alone. Bonnie didn't know what to do anymore, Bonbon grew more annoying as the days went on. The worst part was that every time Bonbon left, Bonnie felt alone. His big personality and loud giggled felt like company, then the moment it was all gone all the left was a quiet, dull atmosphere.