Chapter 8

Bonbon stayed silent, listening to Bonnie rant. Letting every word take his body over, to make him better. He allowed a very small smile to rest on his lips, loving the way Bonnie spoke with raw emotion.

'The worst part is that I've made you like this,' Bonnie whispered at the end of his rant.

'You didn't,' Bonbon sighed, 'I did it to myself.'

'No you didn't.'

Bonbon scoffed, 'Do I need to go over what happened?'

'You wouldn't have reacted this way if I'd let you become more comfortable with me,' Bonnie said.

'Why are you even doing all of this? Why are you talking to me?' Bonbon's voice cracked.

'Because I care about you, Bonbon' Bonnie told him, 'so, please, come out.'

Bonbon felt defeated, feeling no argument left in him. He could've easily just stayed there in the bathroom stall, yet he felt his body doing the work for him as he lifted himself up and unlocked the door. The moment he saw Bonnie's face, he felt the tears build up again.

'I'm sorry,' Bonbon squeaked out before breaking down.

Bonnie instinctively caught Bonbon in his arms, pulling him into his chest and letting his silently cry. Bonnie rested one hand on his head, stroking his head, running his hands through his baby blue hair, hushing him down. Bonnie was very hesitant as he turned his head to plant a soft kiss atop Bonbon's head, one that he almost couldn't feel for being so delicate. 

Bonbon slowly pulled from the hug, to look up at Bonnie with a confused look. Bonnie stared into his eyes, hating how they barely had a cheerful look anymore, how instead they'd gotten dull and glazed with tears. He placed his hands on Bonbon's cheek, using his thumb to wipe under his eyes. Bonbon closed his eyes as he did this, yet Bonnie still watched his face. 

'And why is it that I'm the one person you want to like you?' Bonnie suddenly spoke.

Bonbon opened his eyes back up, a blush on his cheeks, 'I just do.'

Bonnie gained a soft smile, 'Is it because you want to kiss me?'

Bonbon looked away from embarrassment, only for Bonnie to push his face back to him, and lean closer to him, their noses almost touching. This caused Bonbon to try pull his head back, but Bonnie merely moved his hand to the back of his head, holding him in place.

'Hey, you're the one who wanted to kiss me, so why are you moving back?' Bonnie only moved his face closer.

Bonbon didn't respond, instead allowed this to play out. Bonnie leaned closer and closer, their lips hovering over, until Bonnie used his hands to push Bonbon's lips against his. Bonnie barely moved against his lips, but much more than Bonbon who remained still and shocked. Bonnie moved his hand from Bonbon's head to his cheek, and he other hands down to his neck and behind his ear. Despite this, he pulled away, sensing Bonbon was uncomfortable. He opened his eyes, to see Bonbon taking his time to open his own.

They stared at one another, a long time, just into each other's eyes. Until, Bonbon glanced down to Bonnie's lips, and crashed against them with his own, desperate. Bonnie was fairly shocked as the force pushed him back against the barrier between the doors, but he wasn't hesitant to kiss back. However, this time he felt Bonbon controlling the kiss. He moved against his lips, quite rough to what Bonnie expected his doll lips to be able to do. Bonnie followed his lead, giving Bonbon he satisfaction whilst he could. 

However, the second Bonbon pulled a part a split second for air, Bonnie used the opportunity to switch their positions and pin Bonbon's hands beside his head.

'What? Did you think I was going to let you take control?' He smirked after Bonbon gasped at his actions. After acknowledging Bonbon's lips had become redder, he suddenly couldn't shake out the thought of how pretty they'd look bruised. And so, he leaned back down to roughly kiss the boy, not hesitating to bite against his lower lip. Bonbon parted his lips, allowing Bonnie's tongue to enter, causing him to quietly moan against the kiss. Bonnie loved the vibration it made against his mouth, and found himself wanting more.

He moved down to Bonbon's neck, nipping it, licking it, being sure he would leave a mark. When Bonnie's lips touched just below his ear, Bonbon suddenly gripped onto his hair.

'Bonnie,' he breathed out, throwing his head back as his lips parted. Bonnie took a moment to look at him, loving the look of pure satisfaction on his face. He chuckled, then returned to kissing and biting his neck. 

Bonnie found himself subconsciously grinding against Bonbon, who let our quiet moans because of it. 

'B-Bonnie,  I don't k-know where you're w-wanting to go with t-this,' Bonbon paused a moment, trying to contain his moans, 'but if y-you keep grinding a-against me I'll make y-you go there.'

This only caused Bonnie to chuckle as he teased Bonbon by grinding harder against him, causing him to release a louder moan and a stronger grip on Bonnie's hair. Although, straight after that he stopped, but continued kissing him.

'No, I'm not ready to ruin your innocence,' Bonnie smirked.

'What m-makes you t-think I'm that i-innocent?'

'You probably aren't,' Bonnie then looked at him, 'but with the way I do it, you'll think anything you've ever done is innocent.'

Bonbon blushed bright red at those words, that made Bonnie laugh. He glanced down to see Bonbon's lips had slightly bruised, something he actually did like the sight of. 

'Your lips are so soft,' Bonnie ran a thumb over them.

Bonbon smiled a little, still panting a bit.

Bonnie gave him a last kiss, then asked, 'Are you alright now?'

'I mean, yeah,' Bonbon looked down with a smile, 'I wasn't expecting that to happen.'

'In all honesty, neither was I. Then I saw your face and I couldn't help myself,' Bonnie admitted.

Bonbon rested his head against Bonnie shoulder, 'Well, I'm glad.'

Bonnie then rested his head on top of Bonbon's, 'Me too.'

End.