Why

Shay's POV 

As soon as Hyukjae left I called Sami. Tears were rolling down my face as I dialed her number, and waited for it to ring. Moments later I heard a tired Sami on the other line. 

"Shay, do you know what time it is? I'm your friend, but I'd prefer to be your friend at decent hours." She said in an irritated tone. 

"I'm sorry." I choked out. "I didn't know who else to call." I then snuffled. 

"Are you crying!? Forget what I said! What's wrong!?" She exclaimed. 

"Do you think you could come, and stay over at my house tonight?" I asked. 

"I'll be there in five." She then hung up. I then wiped my eyes as I sat down on the couch as I remembered his words. You've always been like a little sister to me. That's why I told you to wait. I didn't want to break your heart, and I was hoping it was just a simple crush. So if you're wanting to raise my child, because you want me then I have to tell you that's never going to happen. I see you as my kid sister. Nothing more, nothing less. I then screamed as I cried. 

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HURT ME THIS WAY!? ALL I'VE EVER DONE WAS LOVE YOU LEE HYUKJAE!" I screamed as I brought my knees to my chest. I then began to cry, until I became numb. When Sami showed up I didn't even notice, until she began to hold me as I cried and screamed. 

"Shay, calm down." She said calmly. 

"WHY COULDN'T HE LOVE ME!? WHY DOES HE HURT ME THIS WAY!?" I screamed. 

"Who are you talking about, Shay?" 

"Hyukjae." I said weakly. 

"What did he do this time?" She asked bitterly. 

"He told me why he turned me down 3 years ago. He said he thought of me as a little sister. Nothing more, nothing less. He didn't want to tell me the truth, because he didn't want to hurt me. He then said if I was wanting to raise his child to be with him, then I better not because we would never be together. Why does he hurt me this way? What did I do to deserve this?" I asked weakly. Sami sat there, and held me as I cried. 

"He's the one who is doing wrong, not you. He should be the one who's ashamed. I hate to do it, but we need to tell Heechul about this." 

"No! We can't tell Chul. He'll be so hurt that I didn't tell him in the first place. Besides he might kill Hyukjae, and I couldn't bare that." I said as I wiped my eyes. I love my brother, but I don't always need to bother him with my problems. 

"We don't have to know the answer tonight. For now lets get some rest. We'll figure it all out at a decent hour of the day." I then nodded as we went into my bedroom, and climbed into bed. This is the first time I've went to bed with a broken heart in months. I can't say it gets any worse than this.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51