Yesung's Return

Shay's POV 

I sat patiently waiting on the couch in my apartment for Yesung to arrive. Wookie was dying to see him, but decided to let us talk alone first since we has some unresolved issues. It was Hyukjae who was hesitant to leave my side, especially after finding out that one of the children I'm carrying is his. He's ecstatic to know we are having a son together, but at the same time that makes him all the more protective of me. He knows Yesung would never hurt me, but he didn't want to leave me knowing I'm pregnant with triplets. Suddenly I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock at my door. I quickly went over and opened it to find a nervous Yesung staring back at me. I hid my belly behind the door, so that he wouldn't see it until he came in. I'm honestly surprised I didn't know I was having more than one child seeing as how big my belly is. After he walked in I shut the door, and when I turned around I saw him staring at my swollen belly.

"Can I touch it?" He asked as he gestured towards my stomach. 

"Of course." I said, and with a shaky hand he touched my belly softly. A smile then formed on his lips as he rubbed my belly gently. 

"I never in a million years would have pictured us here." He admitted with a chuckled. 

"Me either." He then gave me smile as he retracted his hand. 

"That's our baby in there." He said proudly. 

"Babies." I corrected and his eyes widened.

"What?" 

"I'm having triplets. One little boy, and the little girl is yours. The other little boy is Hyukjae's." His mouth then dropped open. 

"So you're about to be 21 years old, and raising 4 kids?" I then nodded with a smile. 

"But I won't be alone. I'll have Hyukjae, and hopefully I'll have you as well." Yesung then gave me a soft smile.

"I'd never desert you, Shay. Especially on something like this." I then gave him a frown. 

"But you kinda did, when you wouldn't answer my calls." He then gave me a guilty expression. 

"I was hurting Shay. I was trying to get over you." 

"It wasn't easy for me either, Jonghoon. To make matters worse you weren't here, when I needed you most." I said as a lump began to form in my throat. 

"I assume you mean during Jessica's death." He said with a sad sigh. "Shay, I didn't know about that or I would have been here for you." 

"Of course you didn't know about it, because you weren't here when it happened! The moment I needed you most, the moment I really needed my friend, and he was no where to be found; he wouldn't dare answer one of my calls!" I shouted as tears ran down my face. He then pulled me in for a hug. 

"I'm sorry, Shay. Please don't get upset. It's not good for the babies." He reminded me as he sighed deeply. "I hate that I wasn't here for you. I left for my own selfish reasons and I admit that. Honestly, it hurt more being away than it did seeing you. I only stayed away, because I buried myself in work. I was hoping to get distracted and drown out the pain, but in the end it only made it worse. Right now, seeing you this way, hurts more then the actual break up." He admitted. For the rest of the night we talked things out, until we fell asleep on the couch. I just hope things start looking up from here.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! This story isn't too far from being over! Thank you for all the love and support, and I hope you stick with it until the end! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51