U.A entrance exam

Izuku smiled to himself as he woke up to see his All Might poster. It was the U.A entrance exams!He jumped out of bed, rushed down the hall to wake up his mom and started to cough after he knocked on her door causing Inko's "mom senses" as she called them to activate waking her up and grabbing her boy hitting his back gently as she checked his med sensor that was attached to his arm. "What is it Izu?" she questioned only to receive a hand with 3 fingers their special signal for "I need a minute" he straightened himself and said "Entrance exam.... COUGH COUGH..... Need to...COUGH COUGH get.. COUGH ready!" Inko smiled she knew what day it was. It was all Izuku talked about for the last 3 weeks. In the hospital to the kids in the pediatric ward to the checkout clerk at the store. Inko nodded and went to get their breakfast ready as Izu pulled on a hoodie with one hand. His current K status was up to is left wrist. He went down the stairs and kissed his mom on the cheek before coughing again. he ate his eggs and ran out the door shouting out a goodbye as he left. Izuku ran as fast as he was able to. Stopping only to wave at Mitsuki and Kacchan. When he got to the gates of U.A he stopped to cough clutching his sensor hoping that it wouldn't beep. A girl with brown hair and a round head ran over to him to check if he was ok. Witch Izuku waved her off saying that it was only his drink.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!

Izuku was worried when he found out that him and Kacchan were not going to be in the same center but Kacchan just squeezed his hand twice reassuring Izuku that it would be ok. When they got to the center he ran in as soon as it was announced. But when he had entered the center he stood frozen in place. All of the robots were huge! And he was so small, what if his sensor was knocked off! What if the robot breaks his monitor! Suddenly one of the huge robots that was clearly marked with a 0 was coming straight at him! He ducked and screamed "I may not have a quirk but your mine!" at that moment Izuku found out something that would change his life, He had a quirk