Im ok mom... really.

When Izuku woke up he was in a bed in a room that smelled of antiseptic and plastic. A stout old woman was tending to his iv and checking his monitor. He opened his emerald eyes and the woman smiled "welcome back to the world Izuku you were gone for quite some time" Izuku frowned and tried to flex his right hand. Nothing. He started to cry and tried his left arm. Nothing again. Izuku screamed and kicked his legs. At least they weren't broken like the rest of him. The woman ran to his side and injected his arm with a substance and Izuku fell back to sleep.

When Izuku wakes up again the woman is frowning and spoke "you have visitors" Izuku sat up to see a skinny man sit in the chair followed by pro hero Eraserhead Izuku couldn't believe this was happening a pro hero was seeing him like this! He began to mumble about how he normally diden't look like this when the skinny man cut him off by transforming in a cloud of smoke into his idol all might. Izu yelped in surprise as the pro hero sat down on his bed " young Midoriya you have suffered great hardships at such a young age and before I tell you why I'm here let me tell you this, you and I are not much different" he paused "After a big fight my intestinal system was obliterated so I can't be strong all the time but you know what.... I still smile through all that and you can to young Midoriya!" Izuku started to cry and moved his upper body forward " t-thank you a-a-all might" the man gave the frail child a hug "now I have some good news you passed the entrance exam and will be attending here starting next month! You need that time to recover obviously" Izuku let out a squeal of happiness and jumped up from the bed and beamed "thank you sir!" As the 2 hero's exited recovery girl checked his monitor " now you have to be careful with the K already grown all the way up one arm and the wrist of the right hand. You have one more visitor" as the door opened Inko rushed into the room and hugged her son who leaned his head on her shoulder as Inko moved his left arm to be held by his right elbow completing the hug. "I loVe you sosososososososososososososososo much izu baby" Inko started crying "I'm so sorry you have to live like this" Izuku replied "hey I'm ok mom... really."