Luca

A crash was heard throughout the entire hospital and Izuku immediately tended up as Luca threw herself in front of Izuku, shielding him from the shards of glass being hurled at him. She collapsed on the ground bleeding and curling in a ball. And Izuku tried his best to get up and help the person who has helped him so much. He toppled out of his wheelchair and fell to the ground. Luca has glass pointing all over her body and she coughed up blood before speaking.

"I-Izuku.  I-I..... when I first met y-you I took pity on y-y-you" she stopped to throw up, mainly blood.

"But I see now t-t-that you are so much more than that." Her eyes struggle to stay open and all Izuku could do is cry because he was all fucked up and he and his fucked up body couldent care for one of the only people who had cared for him.

"I-I-I want you to know that I relize n-now how b-rave you are"

If I'm so brave, Izuku thought, how come people keep saying that when I can't even save one fucking person!

"I- I just wanted to tell you t-t-t-that before i coulden't."

Izukus body shook as he fell into a ball sobbing, his body heaving not being able to support the simple task of breathing. His face fell as his body collapsed onto the lifeless body of the person who loved him for who he was.

"I hate to break up the tender moment" a voice said from the broken wall "ah who am I kidding I love doing that!" He jumped down from his perch " I am the hero killer stain and all of you deserve to be purged"