Beacon of light

Izuku has spoken only one word but with it came a world of possibilities. He was thrown into speech therapy with doctors trying to have him regain his speech. He was all over the news "boy deemed worthless now shines as a beacon of light for people everywhere" but the biggest part of Izuku's fame well to him anyway was when he was able to visit other patients in the hospital. Luca has wheeled him in and Izuku was nervous. He had worked out what he would do. He had been able to tell Luca through weeks of training what he wanted her to say. Now he just had to do it. The nurse waved at him and Inko put a hand on one of her son's armrests while Luca held onto the other one. As Izuku walked into the room set up for his visit there were children in different stages of virus K. Some were able to use walkers to get around, one looked like nothing was wrong at all. Those kids had made Izuku happy that they had missed the hell he had gone thru. But then there were some kids who had to be rolled in, their heads rolling off to the side their eyes zooming around to see. Izuku let out a small screech and Luca smiled at everyone before talking.

Hehehe I leave you on a cliffhanger mwahahahaha! Merry Christmas!