They never leave

Izuku woke up to recovery girl repeatedly slapping his face softly. "Hey hey hey boy wake up" Izu groaned and turned over rolling off the small cot. Recovery girl let him up and helped him change into his uniform. He ran out the door smiling as recovery girl shakes her head in amusement. As Izuku bolts down the hallway he trips and falls hearing a searing crack come from his right arm. He chose to ignore it and continued on until he saw the door to the classroom. He knocked once then twice and Bakugo opened the door. "Hey Deku" he smirked and pulled his friend into a hug. As Izuku entered the room he saw the girl and boy Iida and Ochaco from yesterday sitting at a desk heatedly making out. Izuku turned away to give them privacy and was met by a small boy with purple hair in the shape of grapes being flung around the room by the abnormally long tounge of a girl. When Izuku sat down a exhausted eraser head walked in the door. He shuffled to the front of the class and pulled out a sheet of paper. He started to speak " today we have some people talking for virus K awearness month. Give them your upmost attention and be nice to Izuku." As he stepped aside a quivering Midoriya walked up to the podium and saw Kacchan giving him a thumbs up. Izuku smiles and started talking "hello my name is Izuku Midoriya and I have virus K witch dumbed down basically means my body is slowly killing itself and I am garenteed to die before I turn 20. You need to be careful around me because I get hurt very easily. I wish with all of my power that this wouldn't happen to me but you know the thing about a terminal disease." He paused to wipe the tears from his eyes. "They never go away, no matter what we do"

So sorry for the short chapter guys! I am sick and I'm bed crying with chapped lips and a clogged nose thank you for understanding.