2. behind the facade.

omniscient.

a month later.

The early morning sky was very much visible from the windows as the sun peered down on Nasir's curvy figure, illuminating her chocolate skin

A groan left Nasir's mouth as she stretched her limbs, tangling her body in the silk covers she was tucked underneath.

The sound of Forty's deep voice had brought her out of her deep slumber.
She sighed before getting out of 'bed', and walking into the en-suite bathroom that the guestroom had.

Nasir had been officially staying at Forty's yard for a month now, although she enjoyed her time here she felt as is she was a burden.

Yet Forty thought otherwise, it was nice having someone keep him company. A female at that, one that didn't just want to fuck with him for his money or looks.

Nasir washed her hands as she'd just used the bathroom. Drying her hands on a towel, she took her toothbrush from our of the holder before thoroughly brushing her pearly white teeth.

She then grabbed her face wash from off the marble counter before washing her face and using her towel to par it dry. Nasir then used a mixture of coconut oil and cocoa butter to cream her face, moisturising her full lips in the process.

She had bathed the night before, and although she usually showered in the mornings aswell; Nasir genuinely couldn't be arsed.

Applying deodorant to her under arms, Nasir quickly freshened up before walking out of the en-suite and back into 'her' room.

Standing infront of the full body mirror to the right of the room Nasir admired her body. The material of the boxer briefs Forty had given her to sleep in the first night she came, hugged onto her dark brown thighs, emphasising her figure.

Nasir was a petite girl with curves her mother had blessed her with, the only thing her mother had blessed her with. And her bum sat just right in the Calvin Klein underwear, she looked like a prettylittlething model.

She wore a white vest, it was cropped, revealing her belly button aswell as her stomach. Her stomach wasn't toned, but it was somewhat flat. Her breasts were full and perky, yet they weren't big, they were very much average.

And when she got to her face, she avoided her eyes; knowing they held a lot of sadness. They held vulnerability, they held innocence and they feigned happiness.

Yet she still smiled, smiled harder than she'd ever smiled before. She smiled deep, deeper than ever -yet her smile never reached her eyes 'cause her smile was fake.

____

"What's your story?"Nasir asked Forty, as they ate the jollof rice and chicken she'd cooked earlier.