Soak It in.

(Noah/Abel's POV)

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this." Amara sighs as her eyes flutter closed. Laying down in the tub, she allows the hot water to swallow her stress.

I decided to stay the night with her, so here I am. Bathing an exhausted Amara or I'm trying to anyways. It's almost impossible to not touch her, she's naked in a tub, of course that's going to get me going.

"I haven't even started yet." I smirk as I scan her bubble covered body with my eyes.

"I don't trust you." She snorts with a smile.

"You don't trust me? Why?"

"You're a sex feign, you love scenarios like this." She shrugs.

I don't think I like how right she is about that. A lightbulb goes off in my head and a smirks plays on my face.

"I don't think you mind I'm a sex feign." I stick my hand in the water and run my fingers across her thigh. "I think you like it because I think you're secretly one to."

When I move my fingers to her inner thigh, she jolts up with a shocked expression. I watch as the soap foam drips off her bare chest.

Quickly catching on, Amara throws her arms over her chest and blushes. "Donny is down stairs."

"I don't care." My voice is thick with lust while my fingers slowly move further to her inner thigh.

"No." She yanks my arm away. "You're not doing that."

"Doing what?" I retract my soaked hand.

"You can't be a dick and think that a simple apology will fix everything. I don't want want to be your sex toy."

"Amara, I don't see you as a sex toy. We haven't even had sex." My brows knot together.

"You know what I meant."

"Did you ever consider I was a dick because I've told you I liked you quiet a few times, and I even asked you out." I stand up and use her towel to dry my hands off. "You're blind as hell Amara and it's annoying."

Laying back in the tub, she meets my blue eyes with her green ones. "You didn't have to harsh like you were."

Guilt shot it's arrow straight through my chest after I watch her face twist in a sad expression.

"I really like you Abel, and that shit hurt. So no, a simple apology won't fix this." She shakes her soaked head.

"I really like you Amara." I try to find my way back to get emotionally.

"But you can't even tell me why you like me, you deflect the question everytime."

"Because it freaks me the fuck out." I snap under her sorrowful eyes. "Okay? I've never dated before, and I've really only slept with easy, big chested, curvy, blonde women." Looking away, I continue. "There was a few red heads and girls with dyed hair but they were natural blondes."

"So why me? I don't have big boobs, I'm not curvy or blonde." She sinks further in the tub.

Remembering Matt's words, I look her in the eye. "Because, you really are different." Kneeling down next to her outside the tub, I rub my chin. "I like you Amara, I like you because you're beautiful, smart, hard as fuck to catch. I mean, you really are a chase." Smiling, I shake my head. "I've never craved a specific person before but, fuck I always find myself thinking about you. Even before we were close, you were always on my mind. I didn't know why at first but I do now."

Looking at her, she seems as shocked as I am. Her flawless face is red with flattery.

"I want you to be with me Amara, I have feelings for you and I don't want to see you with someone else. I don't want you to be the one that got away." I confess, stunned by the truth behind my words.

Launching herself out of the tub, she smashes her naked, soapy body against my fully clothed one. Grabbing my face, she presses her lips against mine. Immediately closing my eyes and moving with her lips, I rest my hands on her hips and grip them roughly. God her soaked body feels so slick and smooth.

Changing the pace of the kiss, it becomes more passionate than lustful. Snaking my arms around her, I press one hand against her lower back and one against the base of her neck. My pants grow to tight as she fully sits on my lap.

Pulling away from our kiss, she tucks her hair behind her ear and bites her lip. Being around her all the time, I can tell what her moods are just by her body language. Right now, she's turned on as fuck.

Getting a better look at her naked body, my eyes land on her visible box. Without thinking, I use one hand to roughly grab her ass and use the other to sneak under her front.

"Abel, what are you doing?" Her eyes go wide when I stick a finger inside her.

"Sorry princess, I had to." I shove it deeper inside her, causing her head to fall on my shoulders.

Her hips grind with the motion of my finger. Leaning forward, she presses her lips against mine as my fake name repeatedly escapes her throat in quiet moans. Using my other hand, I slide it down her ass and stick a finger in her soaked area. The inside of her is so warm and soft to the touch. Just when I start pumping faster, making her scream. The bathroom door flies open.

"Fuck." I hiss as I wrap my body around Amara's and hide her away from her best friend's eyes.

"Shit I'm sorry." He yells and closes the door quickly. "I thought she might of gotten hurt."

Once the door is shut, pull her back on my lap. Only with her above my knees and her ass near my face.

"Nope, she's good." I yell back as I use one finger to slide down the wet, sticky mess.

"Stop, he's right out side." She glares over her shoulder.

She's telling me to stop but I can't tell by her face she doesn't want me to. Staring her in the eye, I use my hands to lift her area to my face.

"Abel." She snaps. Trying to wiggle her way only turned me on more. Her thick ass giggels the more she tires break away from my arms.

Pulling her closer, I slowly flick my tongue on her clit. God, she tastes sweet as fuck. Speeding up, I rub my tongue against her sweet spot roughly. The harder I am with her, the wetter she gets. Opening my eyes, I look down at her face. It's red with exotic lust. Her finger is stuck between her plump lips, making me think of my dick in her mouth.

Sticking my tongue inside her, I use the skills I've picked up over the years. Screaming my name and bucking her hips, a wave of her sweet cum soaks my chin.

Gasping when I clean the rest of her area with my tongue, she sits up quickly and turns around. Her eyes go wide as she sees the wet mess on my face and shirt.

"Keep looking at me like that." I warn with pure lust. "And I'll bend you over and eat you out until you can't get wet anymore." Flickering my eyes between her legs, I watch aroused as the sticky mess drips on the floor under her.