24 Hours Can Change A Lot Of Things -- Part 2

Word Count: 852
A/N: here we are with part two!! I'm sorry if I didn't publish it before but I was busy with university. Let me know with a comment if you liked it. If you have any requests don't hesitate in messaging me or comment this chapter.
Last thing: it's quite long, sorry. I let my imagination run free.
I recommend listing to this song while reading because is the one that inspired me.
Enjoy!!
____________________________________________________

I was happily locking the front door of my apartment when I received a phone call from  Lucifer.

"Hey darling! Are you ready? I'm coming to pick you up and give you a lift to Lux" he said with his strong British accent.

"Yes, I just locked apartment's door" I answered while a big smile was coming out on my face.

"Perfect! I'll be in front of your condo in 5 minutes" Lucifer told me, before closing the call, with happy voice, I dare say.

Lucifer Morningstar is known to be a man of his word, and that night wasn't different. Because five minutes later, while I was walking along the little alleyway that connect my condo's front door and the street, he was there, in his awesome Prada suit, waiting for me.

He was leaning against the car but when he saw I was walking towards him, he did two steps to close the distance between us. Out faces were just a few inches apart.
I wasn't expecting this, I wasn't expecting this handsome man I can call my colleague to look at me like I'm the most beautiful woman on earth.
But the most important thing is that I wasn't expecting Lucifer Morningstar to watch me breathless.

— Damn, I left him wordless twice in a day — I thought happy

"Y/N.. You'be always had this amazing body? Why you hide it under loose clothes?" asked a shocked Lucifer.

"Well, if you define it amazing I'll try not to hide it anymore" I answered sensually while going pass him and sit in the passenger sit.

"Are you going to stare at me all night?" I added after I fasted my seat belt, trying not to laugh.

"I'm coming. I'm just processing that you have a perfect body. These clothes shape you perfectly" Lucifer said with a sexy grin while he sat next to me.

Meanwhile he was busy driving, I was busy trying not to freak out for what he told me before. After what he said, I was feeling the adrenaline flowing in my veins.
I was feeling powerful because I had managed to impress lucifer, simply by using more fitting clothes and remaining myself: the colleague who loves to tease him.

After parking, we went towards the entrance where Dan and Chloe were waiting for us.
When we reached them, they turned their eyes on me open-mouthed.

"Hey guys! Before you make any questions, yes that's me Y/N. Your colleague" I said while laughing for their faces.

"We recognised you Y/N. We're just impressed for the amount of muscles you were hiding" said Chloe.

"Well, we all have our secrets. Shall we go in?" I asked looking at Lucifer, who was caught looking up and down me.

"Yes, follow me guys" he said, imbarassed.

Once inside, Chloe and Dan went in a table far from the crowd.
I was mentally thanking them for leaving me alone with Lucifer but at the same time I was nervous, i didn't know what would happen.

"What would you like to drink Y/N?" asked Lucifer while laying one hand on my lower back. At that innocent touch, a wave of chills and pleasure ran down my spine.

"Nothing special, a glass of bourbon is okay" I stuttered, impressed of the effect he had on me.
— If he gives me goosebumps just by touching my back, what would feel like to have sex with him? — I thought excited.
I have to calm down, I said to myself a few times.

I was lost in my thoughts when he grabbed me from my hip to make me face him.
"Y/N, are you alright? I called you but you didn't turned" he said while handing me out my bourbon.

"Sorry Lucifer, I was just missed in my thoughts. Thank you, this bourbon is amazing!" I said while looking at him sensually. With a sip I drank all the amber-coloured liquid and give it to one waiter walking by.

"Glad to know you appreciated it. You wanna dance or just sit aside talking?" Lucifer answered with low, hoarse voice. His eyes where lighted up by desire, the same desire I had in my eyes.
— Maybe he has the same emotions that I feel for him — I thought hopeful.

"I'd like to sit somewhere quite and just talk, I wanna know you more. I-If it's not a problem for you obviously" I whispered, afraid of his reply.

"Don't worry Y/N. I was hoping you said that. Follow me" Replied while walking towards a secluded table.
He sat, crossed his legs and laid one harm on the edge of the sofa.

"Are you gonna stay there and stare at me the whole night?" added with a sexy grin on his face.

"I was just admiring the handsome man I have to onour to talk with" I said sensually while sitting at his side.

The last thing I remember about that night is that he drove me home at 3 a.m.
Another thing I remember is that, some hours later, when I woke up he was beautifully sleeping at my side.