Chapter 4

He crashed down in front of them, growling at Pisces, Streak, Twilight and Orbit. 

The PlanetWing jumped Pisces, who leaped out of the way to avoid him. He dashed past her to Celestial's side. 

"Are you okay?" he asked, looking her up and down in alarm. "What did you do to her?" he whipped back around and roared at them. 

"Nothing," she hissed. "It was an assassin. Not them." 

"Then why are they here?" the PlanetWing growled. 

"They found me in the forest... and put me in the sun." she had lost a lot of blood, it was hard to talk. 

"Where are the bandages?" he pleaded, turning back to them. "Where are there doctors?" 

"Any doctor here will call the authorities and throw us in prison... or worse!" Pisces cried. "If we knew why you were so far from home, we might be able to help more. 

"School," the PlanetWing said simply. "Apex Academy, one of the groups, consists mostly of field trips," he was begging to hyperventilate. 

"No options. No doctors. Surely you have bandages, at least?" he smiled weakly, but it was covering his fear. 

"Here," Twilight said, pulling a box of bandages out of his bag. "I always have some, just in case." he wrapped them around her legs, wings, body and tail. 

"What now?" Streak asked, able to speak again. 

"How would I know?" the PlanetWing asked. 

"Let's learn each other's names!" Pisces said. "Crisis averted: time for introductions!" 

" I'm Twilight," the MoonWing offered. 

"I'm Orbit," Orbit muttered, digging her claw into the dirt. She looked at the SunWing and PlanetWing wearily. 

"I'm Streak," Streak grinned. 

"I'm Pisces," Pisces smiled weakly. 

"Celestial," the SunWing croaked. 

"Tectonic," the PlanetWing fluttered his wings. 

"I have an idea for what to do," Orbit proposed, looking around at everyone. "Why can't we just go back to Apex Academy?" 

"No!" Tectonic said quickly. 

"Why?" Twilight asked, pressing him. 

"We're sort of - um - well - escaping," Tectonic stammered. "Please don't turn us in," he added, pressing his wings to his sides. 

"We won't." Streak promised, looking sympathetic. 

Orbit didn't look so sure, but she didn't say anything. 

"I have an idea for where we should go," Twilight said out-of-the-blue. 

"Where?" everyone asked. 

"The SunWings." 

"What??" Orbit cried.