Chapter 4

Ranveer woke up in the morning. He turned to his left side and saw Deepika sleeping. Her head was in his neck and her arms wrapped around his torso. When Ranveer saw her waking up, he quickly shut his eyes.

She caressed his cheek and kissed his lips lightly. His lips formed a smile and he opened his eyes.

DP: good morning my baby

RS: morning.

DP: babe, our flight is in three hours. Chalo let's get ready.

They both left

They both left. Soon, they reached London. Deepika ran to her brother and hugged him.

Akshay saw Ranveer, he was getting protective. The three of them went to Deepika house. She house was really big. There were a lot of rooms. Deepika walked to her old room. Ranveer was about to follow but Akshay stopped him.

AK: where do you think you are going

RS: to sleep

AK: we have a guest room for you. Come...

The room which was given to Ranveer was two rooms away from Deepika's room.

Soon Akshay slept. He is a really deep sleeper. Ranveer did not want to take the risk of going to Deepika's room so he started watching football. That did not mean that Deepika would not come.

She opened his room door slowly to make sure he did not see her. Then she jumped on him. He was shocked. And she was impatient because he was shirtless. Later did he know that she was not wearing a bra inside her singlet. He held her waist and she rested her hands on his naked chest. She kissed his lips. Soon it became passionate.

He rolled her over and he pulled out. He went to her thighs. He traced his hand from her ankle to her thighs. When he was really close to her vagina, she playfully hit his hand. He smirked at her. She pulled her shirt up and seductively rubbed her stomach. She purposely did that because she knew he would get more impatient.

He kept kissing her stomach until then door had a knock. Ranveer went and opened the door and he saw Priyanka.

PC: Ranveer

RS: Priyanka

Priyanka was Ranveer's older brother, shahid's girlfriend. They hugged each other. Deepika jumped off the bed.

DP: you two know each other?

PC: of coarse, he is my boyfriend's brother.

DP: you have a boyfriend!

PC: sorry, I did not want to tell you because I was scared you would tell bhaiya.

DP: I am so happy for you.

PC: anyway, what are you doing in his bedroom.

Deepika blushed.

PC: oh my god, are you two dating

RS: yes.

DP: please don't tell bhaiya

PC: I won't. I did not even tell him about me... Well, I think I should leave you two alone. Bye.

Priyanka went back to her bedroom. Ranveer pulled Deepika to him. He started kissing her neck and cheek.

DP: I think I should go. I don't want bhaiya to see us.

RS: why is your brother so possessive.

DP: that is because my ex cheated on me and he does not want me to have a boyfriend. But I did not love my ex. I love you but I don't know how to explain it to him.

RS: it's ok, we will tell him when it's the right time.

DP: ok. Good night. I love you.

RS: love you too. Good night.

They kissed and she went back to her room.