Chapter 5

Deepika woke up in the morning and went to her brother's room. He was not there. He might have left for work.

Then, deepika went to Ranveer's  room. She saw him talking on the phone. She went and hugged him from behind. Then he hung up and kissed her.

DP: good morning

RS: good morning my love

DP: who were you talking to

RS: my older brother, Shahid. He said he wants to meet your bhaiya to talk about him and Priyanka.

DP: really, wow. That's what you call daring. You don't even dare to talk to my bhaiya.

RS: arrey, I will talk to him before we go back ok.

She smiled and kissed him. Soon they were on bed kissing. Then the door opened. It was Shahid and Priyanka.

PC&SK: ahem ahem.

When the love birds heard the sound. Deepika pushed Ranveer off her and hugged her sister.

DP: good morning

SK: yaar Ranveer, kitna kiss kare ga Deepika ko (how much will you kiss Deepika)

RS: bhai!

PC: anyways, we are going out on a date, would you guys like to follow us. It's like a double date.

DP: sure, let's get ready.

They all were in a car

They all were in a car. Deepika and Ranveer were at the back sit while the other two were at their front. Soon they reached the club.

Shahid pulled Ranveer to the corner.

SK: bro, Arjun is coming back from his holiday.

RS: really. Yay, my twin brother is coming home.

SK: chal, The girls might be waiting.

When they went to their partners, they saw them two sisters talking to other guys. Shahid and Ranveer were jealous but for some reason they did not go to the girls. Instead, they went to the bar. After few seconds, two girls came and started talking to them guys.

That's when Deepika and Priyanka saw them. They were getting possessive and jealous because they girls were touching their guys too much. They went to them boys. Just to claim Ranveer, Deepika sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around him.

L: who are you

DP: I am his girlfriend

Hearing that, she two girls walked away and Deepika dragged Ranveer to the corner.

DP: why were you talking to that girl.

RS: because you were talking to that guy.

They kept arguing and shouting at each other. Suddenly, Ranveer pulled Deepika to him and kissed her. His left hand on her waist and his right hand on her thighs.

Priyanka and Shahid forgived each other. Then they went to the corner where deepika and Ranveer were to find them kissing.

Deepika started kissing him back. Then she pulled out.

DP: how dare you ki....

She could not continue as he captured her lips again. Then he pulled out and put his index finger on her lips, pulling her closer with his left hand.

RS: babe, we're you jealous

DP: yes so, even you were jealous when I was talking to that guy.

They both had a cheeky smile on their faces. She gave him a small peck and went to Priyanka. Soon, they all went home.

When they were home, Deepika opened them door slowly to find her brother sitting on the couch.

PC&DP: bhaiya