Chapter 12

Soon, the trip was over and everyone went back to London.
Ranveer and Akshay got ready for their outing.

Both of them went to a mall

Both of them went to a mall. Ranveer still did not know what was happening. Then, Akshay tool him to a jewellery shop.

AK: choose a ring for Deepika.

RS: why

AK: I want you to propose to her.

RS: really. I like this one. (Deepika's wedding ring)

They bought the ring and went home. Deepika went and asked Ranveer where they went and what they bought but her did not say anything. Ranveer went to Akshay.

RS: sir, I should propose to Deepika tomorrow since it is her birthday.

AK: call me bhaiya....that is a super plan. We will all act like we forgot her birthday but when she comes back from her gym, we will surprised her

RS: OK bhaiya

Ranveer went to his bedroom to see Deepika laying down on the bed with blood on her forehead. He ran to her and tried to wake her up.

RS: deepika.... NO NO NO, DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE. KEEP BREATHING.

He took out his phone and he was about to call the ambulance when she touched his shoulder.

DP: Ranveer I am fine... Cut them phone I am fine it was just a prank.

Ranveer was crying like anything. He hugged Deepika tightly and kissed every inch of her face.

RS: don't ever....do that....I love you a lot.

DP: I will never do it again I promise. I am sorry love.

She hugged him and both of them slept.