Chapter 8

⚠mature content ahead

Deepika woke up in the morning to find Ranveer's head in her breast. His arms wrapped around her. Her right hand was in his hair. And the other was on his shoulder. She kissed his head and tried to get up but he pushed her down.

DP: baby, I need to go

RS: no

DP: please

RS: *starts kissing her breast* mmmmm no

I called bhaiya and asked him whether I can stay over at Ranveer's house. He said ok.

DP: wake up my sweetie pie

RS: let me sleep baby

DP: fine I will let you sleep but at least let me go.

RS: no

After and hour of cuddling, he got up. We brushed and went to the living room. Shahid had gone to work.

Deepika was cutting vegetables in the kitchen. Ranveer slid his hand inside her shirt and nuzzled his nose in her neck.

RS: I love you

DP: *blush* I love you too.

Deepika turned around and fed him a slice of cucumber. After he ate it, she kissed his lips gently. But he made it more aggressive and passionate. He pulled her closer and they kissed all the way to the couch. Ranveer pushed Deepika on the couch and climbed on her. He started sucking on her sensitive parts and she moaned.

DP: Veer!

Then he lifted up her shirt and kissed from her stomach to her bra. He took off her shirt and kissed her exposed breast. Then, Deepika rolled over and took off Ranveer's shirt.

DP: bedroom.

He carried her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He could not control so he put her top of the dining table. He kissed her and bit her lower lip. Deepika did not like doing it on the table.

She got off and ran to the room.

RS: oi

DP: if you want me, come and get me.

RS: oh game on baby.

He ran after her. She went in the bedroom first followed by him. He was finding for her. When he was near the bed, she pushed him to the bed and attached her lips with his. She pulled down his pants and saw that he was not wearing an underwear. Obviously because he just woke up.

She looked at his dark eyes which were full of lust and desire. She licked the tip, earning a groan from him. Soon, she was sucking him. Then she went to his chest and licked both his nipples. She rubbed her lower lips on his chest. Then he rolled over.

He unhooked her bra. He slowly pulled her bra away and threw it on the floor. He licked her nipples. She wanted him to sucked it and bite it.

DP: fuck baby, suck it.

He smirked and sucked her nipples. He went to her shorts and pulled it down. He saw her sexy panties. He kissed her womanhood. Then he took out her panties and licked her wet slit.

DP: VEEEEEEER!!!!!!

Then he got off the bed.

DP: where...are...you...going

RS: condoms.

He got a condom and placed it on himself. Then he spread her thighs and positioned himself at her entrance and entered her.

DP: babbbbyyyyy!

RS: oh god.

Then he dropped on bed. Both of them were sweating because of their making love session. Deepika went closer and wrapped her arms around his torso. He wrapped his around her waist.

DP: I love you

RS: I love you too

D&R: good night.