LOVE & LIES

[ Charleigh ]

I rolled over in the spacious California king sized bed, wiping sleep from my eyes. I moved my hands around in the dark room, searching for Quad's muscular body. He was gone.

"Hmpph", I muttered ,sitting up in the bed. My body felt sore after all the love making we had been doing that night.

Quad was skilled with his mouth and dick. He made sure to please me just as much as I did him. Michael was the opposite, all he cared about was busting a nut. I was lucky if he lasted three minutes. Now with Quad... honey this man has energy for days. He had me doing things; I'd never done in my life. Sex is fun, satisfying, and spontaneous with him. We did it in the restaurant, the car, the park ,and the gym.

"Good morning babe", Quad sang, coming into the room wearing a grey sweat-pants. He was sweating like he just got back from the gym.

"Good morning", I smiled, throwing the covers from my body. I hopped to my feet, heading to the restroom to take a shower.

"What you tryna get into today?", Quad inquired, taking his clothes off.

"I don't have anything planned today", I mumbled.

I stepped into the shower, turning the knob and relaxing as the hot water fell down on my skin. My muscles relaxed as I washed my body.

"Well I gotta make a drop off and then I'll be free for the rest of the day. Go get your hair and nails done and I'll pick you up from the shop. We can hop on my private plane and go shopping on Melrose and have dinner at Mr. Chow's Beverly Hills", Quad suggested cooly.

I stared at him as he shaved his chin. I am obsessed with him. He makes everything look so sexy. How is it possible to eat sexy? We spent everyday together since we made our relationship official. We slept at my apartment some days and his house some days. The only time we spent apart was when we both are working. Quad was the kindest man that I've ever met. He treats everyone around him like family. He could be cocky and bougie if he wants to with all the money he's holding; but he's not. Instead he is humble.

Closing my eyes, I touched my pearl, imagining that Quad's strong hands were on me. I was about to cum when he wrapped his arms around my waist so that I could feel his hardened manhood on my ass.

"You a freak. Don't do this shit when I'm around to do it for you", he whispered into my ear.

Quad spun me around, lifting me onto his shaft. I moaned out, kissing his lips roughly, and wrapping my legs tightly around his waist as he dug deeper and deeper. I scratched his back, screaming his name loudly. It was exhilarating, I was on a high as my toes curled up. Suddenly, the high slowly came back down and we crashed on the tile floors together.

Quad cleaned me up and laid me on the bed. I drifted off to sleep wrapped in the four hundred count Egyptian sheets.

•••

The pink walls in the beauty salon made me feel nauseous. It reminded me of Pepto Bismol. The entire salon had a shabby-chic meets ghetto fabulous decor going on all up and through it. I'm talking black sofas in the waiting area with leopard print cushions. There were Zebra print wallpaper on an accent wall where the receptionist area was. I reconsidered whether I should walk out back. It was like stepping into the late 80's early 90's. I literally walked from 2019 into the past. It was surreal.

"He-llooo Keisha? Girl so let me tell you what Bonqueisha's trifling ass baby-daddy done did yesterday...", the light skin woman with the thirty -inch red weave said, playing with her bright red extra long coffin nails, screamed into the phone.